Ecigsmokestore (diyflavorshack.com) Grand Re-Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSayHuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
Houston, Tx
WOW. Dawn this juice is fantastic. I was regretting not getting a sample bottle of bubblegum and when I saw you included that it was the first one I tried. I can't get over how great all of these taste. So far I've tried banana cream, cotton candy, cheesecake, and the bubblegum. I still have a few to try but this was SO worth the wait. Thanks for a great product and I will definitely be ordering some bigger bottles of this stuff!

Thinking about placing an order from Dawn, heard sooo many good things here, just little tight on money atm and as everyone experiences we want more than we can afford sometimes lol, guess thats what I get for placing 4 orders this weekend... Anyways I'm glad the shopping cart saves and the site is Great!!
Question, any special goodies/extras for first time customers?
JW
Thanks
EZ

M3Tyler

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
So. Cal
Thinking about placing an order from Dawn, heard sooo many good things here, just little tight on money atm and as everyone experiences we want more than we can afford sometimes lol, guess thats what I get for placing 4 orders this weekend... Anyways I'm glad the shopping cart saves and the site is Great!!
Question, any special goodies/extras for first time customers?
JW
Thanks
EZ

Dawn is typically very gracious for her customers and tends to always throw in some extras with your order even without asking, though no one should *expect* her to do so :)

mrm143

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Rhode Island, USA
Ok got my flavor...

Still on the fence about it

My First impression is Burnt Marshmallow on the exhale, but not horrible
If you just hold it in your mouth it's more like a sweet less burnt marshmallow

I dont think it tastes like burnt atty at all, but i dont know if this would be a daily smoker.

All in all 10 being the best i've had, this would be a 3

I hate to say that to, but i guess constructive critisicm is the best way do figure out menu items like this...

Dawn, call me, i have a question, i left you a voicemail

mrm143

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Rhode Island, USA
Ok got my flavor...

Still on the fence about it

My First impression is Burnt Marshmallow on the exhale, but not horrible
If you just hold it in your mouth it's more like a sweet less burnt marshmallow

I dont think it tastes like burnt atty at all, but i dont know if this would be a daily smoker.

All in all 10 being the best i've had, this would be a 3

I hate to say that to, but i guess constructive critisicm is the best way do figure out menu items like this...

Dawn, call me, i have a question, i left you a voicemail

ok DAY 2 observation..

First off, i think smoking menthol for the past 3 weeks, may be making everything else taste funny?
I added a few drops of the FOTM to my atty directly, and the menthol in the cart, and it actually is tasting a little better, im gonna keep at it, and see how i like it throughout the day

Now it's tasting more like coffee beans, instead of burnt marshmallow...

ok, just put some in brand new filter, HARD hit on my throat first drag, made me cough, but now the vanilla flavor is poking through... this is strange

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
WELL IT LOOKS LIKE A 50 50 on the Fotm.. noe sure I like it so it may stay in my vape collection..

but you guys let me know

and yes shiva I did it i put the pumpkin up but .. it was hard i had a mixed reaction to the samples i sent out and looks like the lovers won..

I am glad you like it..

thanks dawn

I have noticed something about Dawn juices, this is not a bad thing.

I was a noob and burned through the juice like it was going out of style. It was love at first vape.
The flavors so far I have tried have been more on the full flavored and not subtle side. I am still a noob but learning fast.
The juices that have a bit of subtle flavor I am finding I like a ton more than the in your face grab your tongue and wrench it into submission flavors. More satisfaction, as I learn my curve and equipment I have lowered my juice intake and love the fact with these juices as the flavor goes its a sign of a top off.

I have also found mixing some of her flavors together is a taste treat worth the wait and time. Also as a noob I was glad I found someone willing to answer questions and not be standoffish when asking noob questions about pg/vg etc.

This Lady and Gentleman love what they do and their customers, IT does show. If there is a wait time just bite the waiting game bullet and enjoy the excitement and eager giddy factor that something very special and cool is coming your way.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
ahhh where do i start

first Thank yOU

second noo splenda..
i fyou mix the sweeties like cotton candy you can use this to sweeten..

and have fun mixin R...

and no tummy aches..

and DRED you are wonderful.. you guys can call anytime

Big TEXAS,, you made my day today.

thnak you
dawn

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Man I wish I had a web cam a few minutes ago I had this monster pumpkin spice cloud encircling me.

Thank YOu on the pumpkin.. I sent out tons of samples the whole month of Sept. .. want to know what you guys think on it..

thanks dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread