Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I want to take the time and share my experiences with ecigsupply.

I've said before in various posts and in person that I'm a big proponent of supporting your local businesses. Thankfully, when I got started in the world of vaping, one of my local businesses is ecigsupply!

Everything is priced well, their communication is superb, and shipping? I place my order Thursday morning and it's waiting for me Friday afternoon in my mailbox! Then again, that's one of the reasons I support local; nonetheless there are never any delays. Their selection is right at what I need (eGo model) and has more than enough variety to keep me a repeat customer for a time to come.

During one order I mistakenly put the wrong zip code, and emailed them hoping that it wouldn't delay it or cause any issues. The response was complete-all the information was changed to the correct info, and I still found my order waiting for me the next day!

I've asked questions and inquired about various model questions and accessories, and each response was informative and respectful. I'm happy to be their customer, and wish them nothing but the best of business! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread