Not open for further replies.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Here's my initial review of the Passion Peach from ecigzusa:

I got this in 12mg nic, it is 90%vg 10%pg, as are all their flavors.

-It is completely clear! I love that.
-It was wrapped in bubble wrap inside the envelope. Thoughtful, careful packing
-It arrived fast, 2 mailing days
001_smile.gif

-I shook it up and took off the top. Not overpowering in aroma, but what I smelled was sweet melon
-dripped on a 306, I got really nice TH, and HOLY DENSE VAPOR CLOUDS BATMAN!!!!
-tried it on my genesis apv and the clouds and th got even better!

So, the flavor! It is subtle. We expect that from 90%VG. I got cantaloupe type melon on the inhale with peach mixed in on the exhale/ aftertaste. It is a nice vape, and some of the time I wish there was more flavor, and some of the time I think it is perfect. It is certainly not offensive in any way!!

Thanks to chris for letting me try it! I'm using it right now in fact!
vapor.gif
Thumbs up!
thumbup.gif

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Holy Schnikes!!! This Strawberry Fields starts out with an intense bright strawberry aroma upon opening of the bottle...sweet thick clear liquid. Making me pace the house as I wait for my carto to saturate. After I took my first puff I held it in savoring the full bodied sweet flavor...reminds me of picking strawberries with my mom as a kid,(funny how some tastes can hearken you back to fond childhood memories). The exhale is a cool and refreshing mint taste..not overpowering, but just the right amount of tingle and contrast to complement this full bodied sweet and exhilaratingly refreshing eliquid....Strawberry Fields indeed!!!! Thank you Chris from Ecigzusa.com!!!
This was Strawberry Fields in 24 mg 90/10 VG/PG
The packaging was also carefully done and tamper evident seals as well,safety minded vendors are a wonderful thing!!!
I have been vaping this almost non-stop since Chris sent it to me...and the only negative thing I have to say about it is that every time I pick up the bottle there seems to be less and less of it!!!
Easily an All Day Vape for those who love fruit flavors or menthol.

Coryac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Tulsa, ok
Initial Review for RY4:
As I said earlier, no very much smell right out of the mail. But it seems that is common with Chris's juices. I use cartos and being a predominantly VG mix and wanting a complete flavor profile i let it sit in the carto for 45 minutes before I vaped it. I'm using a VV between 4.5 and 6 volts with SR Carto. I have to say it’s not my favorite! But not because its a bad juice, I just think I'm not a caramel vape fan! Luckily I went to culinary school and have the ability to get passed me not liking the caramel and do an actual review! That being said out of Flavor, vapor, and throat hit, the most important one is flavor. The wining quality for this juice is the other flavors in it besides the caramel, even though I can’t place them, they are good. Slight taste of tobacco, very slight, but there! I am amazed that the lower the voltage the more flavor I get! All the way at 6 volts all I get is the caramel. 5.5 comes with a caramel and tobacco hint. Again it’s been predominantly caramel and tobacco not matter what voltage. Of course I charged my batteries as to get more voltage and clouds of the puffy white water vapor we all needed to actually quit analogs! And there is a lot! As well as there should be being a 90% VG mix! I am also surprised I’m not getting much of a throat hit at any voltage… Very surprising since it is a 24mg juice! Upon initial review :
Flavor get 3 out of 5
Vapor get 5 out of 5
Throat hit 2 out 5
As soon as it steeps I will have another review!

Last edited:

Hummingbird

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
The Nest
Initial Review: Strawberry Fields from Ecigzusa
Vaped on 5v with 801 Fusion Carto 2.9 OHM
Nic strength: 12mg. 90/10 VG/PG

Upon opening the package just an ever so slight whiff of strawberry. Packaged well in bubble wrap. Child proof cap.
E liquid is clear. No artificial coloring. Thick as 90/10 ratio should be.
When I opened the bottle I got the aroma of fresh strawberries. Not overpowering. Just clean freshly picked strawberries.
This is a mild, very smooth vape. Mild true strawberry flavor. Mild menthol. Upon exhaling there is an ever so slight hint of mint that leaves your mouth fresh. Has the natural sweetness of strawberries.
Vapor production is off the charts. One could get lost in it!!!
Has a mild TH which is to be expected with high VG and lower nic strength juices.

Overall a very pleasant and satisfying vape! For those of you who like strawberries, menthol and volumes of vapor, this is your all day vape! :)

Chris :thumbs: and thank you so much! :vapor:

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Passion Peach Initial Review:
Vaped on eGo T battery with Boge LR cartomizer
24 mg. nic 50/50 mix

Shipping: 5 out of 5
Package arrived super fast, I posted that I would do a review, late on Friday evening and received my juice from Chris on Monday. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and had a childproof cap.
1st Impression: 3 out of 5
The juice was clear in the bottle and my first smell was weak melon. Since I am not a big fan of melon I was a little apprehensive... but I pulled out a fresh carto, shook the heck out of it and filled via condom/ top fill method. I let the carto sit over night to completly saturate the filling. As I added more juice to the carto I was able to detect hints of peach and the melon seemed to disappear.
First taste: 3 out of 5
The peach passion has a nice light peach flavor. After several hours of vaping and consideration I decided it reminded me of peach schnaaps (and belive me I haven't drank any of that in many years!). It is a light taste of peaches but more of a man-made peach flavor than a fresh peach flavor, which is not necessarily bad, just different. A nice smooth vape would be good mixed with some tobacco and/or cream.
Vapor: 5 out of 5
The vapor production is great, thick, white clouds of vapor.
Throat hit: 5 out of 5
Mild throat hit which is what I like.
Overall: 4 out of 5
I like this juice and would use it in my rotation, but not an all day vape for me. I think I will do like others have suggested and let it steep for a week and see if the flavor develops. I will update this post if the flavor changes.

A very pleasant mild peach flavor that I think fuity flavor vapors will enjoy.

Thanks for the opportunity to review your new juice Chris. I look forward to trying some of your other flavors. I think you will be a contender in the nic wars soon. Good luck with the business and the new baby!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I received my package from Chris at Ecigzusa today. The package was here in record time.
I opened the package to find everything bubble wrapped and carefully packed. Nice job.
Fast shipping 5 *****stars in my personal scale of happiness

I should probably tell you before I begin that the fruit eliquids are the most important to me. They are my all day and night vapes and I am more than a little particular. I like the flavor of different eliquids, even dessert and tobacco when it's good, but I love the good fruity ones.

Strawberry Fields in 24 mg 90/10 VG/PG
First I have Strawberry Fields. When I opened the bottle and took a sniff, I thought "there is just no way that can taste as good as it smells." The scent was delicious, if that is possible. I shook it up vigorously and loaded my clearomizer. I let it and the Peach sit for over an hour before tasting. When I took the first taste, I was hooked. Wow, this is good juice. On the intake is fresh delicate strawberries, on the exhale the teensiest touch of coolness. The vapor produced is great. It is a smooth vape with an average TH, which is fine with me. I sat for a good 20 minutes with the strawberry fields. It is just so good, I did not want to put it down. It actually does take you back a bit. I was thinking of when my cousin and I used to play in the yard next to my Aunt's strawberry patch. We would sneak our hands under the straw and swipe the beautiful, red strawberries and plop them into our mouths. lol Neverminding if we got a little dirt too. The taste and scent of the strawberry fields reminds me of that. Very very clean tasting. Fresh beyond words. If you are looking for sugary candy, this is not your vape. It is totally the real deal, but delicate, with just the right amount of sweetness, not strong tasting. I absolutely love it. I have the feeling that the flavor will intensify if steeped. I would love it more if it were a little stronger tasting. I will try my best to leave enough of it to steep. lol If so, I will be back to tell you more.
The Strawberry Fields rates 4 ****stars on my personal scale of happiness.

Passion Peach in 24 mg 90/10 VG/PG
It is hard for me to believe, but the Passion Peach is almost as good as the strawberry. Again, it has a delicate, slightly sweet, fresh taste. It has an average to good TH, but the vapor is crazy good. Again, unbelievably fresh. It could be a little bit stronger and sweeter perhaps. I will add a little sweetener and it will be really good. I can find no fault with this peach. It does not taste like candy to me. It taste very fresh. It is good! I will let this one steep a bit and be back with more information. I am back to Strawberry fields for now.
Passion Peach rates 4 stars **** in my personal scale of happiness.

I enjoyed both of these so much and very happy to have had the chance to do the review. Thanks Chris. :)

Coryac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Tulsa, ok
I just got my Strawberry Fields... And right out of the mailbox I knew I had a winner! I could smell the starwberry and it just kept getting stronger and stronger the closer I got to the bottle, which didn't take long... The smell after I opened it reminded me of one of my favorite candies as a kid! View attachment 101165 I filled a carto as soon as I could, which again wasn't long cause I was stalking my postman so I had the carto ready to be filled before it even got here. :2cool: I gave it as long as my little impatient heart could give it to soak in before I screwed in on and found my own little strawberry heaven! The taste is definitely not as strong as the smell, but I love it and the menthol isn't to strong either, just a touch on the exhale. Now when I switched to vaping from analogs, my main issue as vapor, and this delivers, not obnoxious amounts that I like but a 4 out of 5! Throat hit! Oh lets talk about throat hit! I cough half the time and like it! Which is good for predominately VG juice! Hehehe Ohhh and my is really yellow straight out of the mail box.

So... Flavor 5 out of 5, Vapor 4 out of 5, and Throat Hit 6 out of 5.... Total 5 out of 5

View attachment 101174

Hummingbird

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
The Nest
Finial Review: Strawberry Fields

After letting this steep for 2 weeks my results are the same. By the way it was most difficult to put this juice down so I could do a final review. I really liked it!!!!! Only suggestion would be a little more strawberry and menthol flavor. However, with high VG liquid, some sacrifice and compromise is to be expected.

Flavor: 4 out of 5
TH: 5 out of 5
Vapor:6 out of 5
Total: 5 out of 5

Chris, Thanks for the opportunity to review this juice. IMHO, you have a real winner here! :toast:
I will be adding Strawberry Fields to my almost non existent list of all day vapes!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
EcigzUSA Ry4 18mg

Ry4 is 90% VG 10% PG.

I agreed to do this review for Chris with his full knowledge that I was going to get my husband impressions and I was just
going to do preliminary judgements for myself as to TH, Vapor, Prevalent taste, etc. I vape primarily fruit and normally do
not enjoy tobacco tasting vapes. {To be fair, I have begun to enjoy some of them more lately}

This is not exactly what happened. First of all when I opened the package (packaging is always well and thoughtfully done)
I had this delicious waft of something wonderful. I loaded the clearo and put it aside for the next day.

I began with a slow, deep hit and was pleased with the good strong TH and burning at the back of my throat. Always a good
sign the TH is as it should be. The taste was delightful and slightly sweet. Almost delicate in nature, not what I would expect
from a tobacco vape. I could definitely taste the tobacco flavor but instead of being almost invisible or overpowering, rather it
sang along side of the other flavors in perfect harmony. I taste honey, but light honey, not dark, and something like...hard to
call it this, but grass, but nice light tasting and not heavy. There is a freshness that is just unbelievable. It is like, if it were a
cigarette....it would have been made yesterday. THAT kind of freshness. It is a very complex taste without being heavy. I
taste something almost like...honeysuckle and also a light caramel taste with a touch of something else like burned sugar, but
the kind that tastes good.

I don't have a lot of expensive vaping equipment but I will try this... First I had it on my Little 808 battery. Very nice mesh of
slightly sweet wonderfulness. Next on my 650 Voltx3 and the flavors begin to separate some and I taste more of the individual
flavors, the honey and the caramel. Last I vape it with my new toy, my big boy battery and it is the 510n mod. The vape is
delicious, all the flavors I can differentiate and taste the sweet grass and the honeysuckle and something else that I still cannot
define, after vaping it for over a month. That's right guys, poor husband got only a taste, the rest I have just continued to
enjoy and I do mean enjoy. This juice is great. I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys tobacco flavors and also to
those that don't. It is that good!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i love the Midnight Rider!!!!!!
i put in in a dual coil and used it on my Excalibur great th fab vapor!! flavor is out of this world!
i taste nuttiness and chocolate and a hint of spice but not over powering the tobacco flavor is the stand out in this!
i get that same feeling when i inhale as i did when i use to smoke!!!! im in love!!!
then i filled a tank and vaped at 6v HOLLY SMOLLY!!! easily an all day vape!
the flavors just popped out!!!! just the right amount of sweetness. the chocolate really shines at 6v! this is a must have juice for all of you tobacco fans out there that feel you are "missing" that something in your tobacco vapes !!! CB got this one to a perfection~~~~~
ty sooo much for sending this my way it will definitely be on my list to order!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Midnight Rider
Yummy~ simply delish and so hard to put down. I either want to hide my bottle from myself or
sit on my hands b/c I can't stop vaping this stuff. The hint of chocolate is what, to me makes this juice incredible.
This juice to me, is that elusive tobacco juice that many seek but never find. I was lucky enough to see it being talked about on Ecigzusa thread and even luckier to catch it on sale , that was enough to give me that little push I needed to pick up
Midnight Rider. This is a juice that needs steeping though. It didn't blow me away when I first got it. But after a few weeks
of steeping, oh my gosh the flavors meshed into vaping paradise.
I think it is a turkish tobacco base, but I could be wrong. The twangy tobacco flavor combines with the hints of chocolate to glide
down your tongue and makes you smacks your lips. Throat hit is okay for a VG predominant juice. Vapor is off the roof.
Flavor is good too.
TH- 3 of 5
V- 5 of 5
FL- 4 of 5
I've vaped it from 3.4-4.8 volts and it tastes great at all of them. It works well in my CE3 clearo.
I agree with ReddHott , Midnight Rider is an all day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread