Ecigzusa's RY4 and STB Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Ecigzusa.com has two tobacco flavors I will be reviewing, RY4 and STB tobacco. All their ejuices are 90% or more VG. I am testing these at 18mg, in Boge 2.0 ohm cartos at 4 volts.

RY4 leans to the traditional Chinese blend, without that artificial sweetness that makes me think I just drank a diet soda. The caramel and vanilla are mild yet sweet. They are very dessert-like. They give the RY4 the high notes of flavor that make traditional RY4s so popular. The tobacco is a bit bolder, giving the blend the base notes. The overall effect is a complete blend. The flavors are very clean. What stands out with this juice is the amazing amounts of vapor. Pluming clouds of VG vapor fill the room! RY4 has a very good flavor. Anyone looking for an easy to vape tobacco will love this blend. And the vapor is HUGE!

STB Tobacco stands for Simply The Best Tobacco. It is not a simple tobacco. It has a nuttiness to it. I would say it was more of a Turkish Tobacco. It has a slight sweetness from the high amount of VG in it. STB is a clean flavor, and gives a very satisfying hit. This is a great flavor for vapers who lean to plain tobaccos, 555s, and Turkish blends. Plenty of flavor and again huge amounts of vapor. This is an easy all-day vape. Very nice.

The first thing I noticed about these tobacco blends was the thickness. They are the thickest nicquids I have used so far. They do absorb into a carto, but I would think you would need to thin them for a tank (I haven't tried). Both ejuices were very clear, with just a tint of yellowish-brown. They both need at least a couple weeks to reach maturity.

Ecigzusa has created very good tobacco blends with their first two attempts. I look forward to seeing this young company expand its tobacco line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread