Three RY4s, one vendor. Spring Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Spring Vapor has three very good RY4 type ejuices. Fall Harvest tobacco, Black Label RY4, and Black Label RY4 - Day & Night. I am reviewing all three (well steeped) at 18mg, in Boge 2.0 ohm cartos at 4 volts.

Fall Harvest Tobacco has a bold tobacco taste, sweetened by caramel. There is also a vanilla flavor, and a nuttiness, possibly hazelnut. It is not a brightly traditional RY4 that you might find from China. The dark, bold tobacco screams American variant. The blend is full of flavor. A creamy caramel and sweet vanilla compliment nicely. This is easily an all-day vape for those who like bold tobacco flavors.

Black Label RY4 is nothing like its autumn cousin. It has almost a cake flavor. The tobacco is subdued, and the vanilla really pops out. There is a hint of anise in this tasty blend. Black Label RY4 is still very much an American variant, a complex mix of several well blended flavors. Everything melds into a very good flavor. This will satisfy vapers who don't like a strong tobacco, but aren't looking for a dessert vape either. Another good all-day vape.

Black Label RY4 - Day & Night is the closest to a traditional RY4 of the three. It has that almost Koolaid sweetness that you find in DeKang's RY4. The caramel is not as creamy, and the vanilla is not as cake-like as Spring Vapor's other RY4 types. However, Day & Night has a nicely strong tobacco, not the tinny, artificial tobacco that you would find from Chinese juices. This newest RY4 from Spring Vapor will please those vapers looking for a bright RY4 with a bold tobacco.

All three of Spring Vapor's RY4 type nicquids are very good. They are unique blends that are each complex in their own way. I like all three, and would suggest any of the three to tobacco vapers. None of the flavors get old with extended vaping.

Also, Spring Vapor is one of the best vendors out there. They carry Phiniac Tanks, Sgt VV mods, Sneaky Petes, and a wide selection of PG-free juices, all at fair prices. Nik (Chief-A-Lot on ecf) is also very helpful. I give this whole experience an A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread