Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
""Lissa G and Mooby G have teamed up...
to bring a new contest forth. Both of us will give the grand prize winner 2 bottles of e-liquid. The one I am putting up is your choice of any of the Flavors Dawn makes at ecigsmokestore.com. If you win, you pick it, I'll pay. The liquid Lissa is putting up, is whatever she feels like it. lol.

So how do you win this contest? Ecopure Krystal is now out and it is perfect for mixing. So we want you to use Ecopure Krystal and make your own flavor, any flavor you want as long as it has ecopure as a base. Then mail me your entry. On Sept. 15th we will announce the winner in this thread.

It is that easy, now get on those mad scientist gloves and get to work!""~Mooby

From me:
"30ml bottle of ECOpure Krystal 36mg Nicotine VG (no PG)
Manufactured in the UK by Intellicig, ECOpure is the cleanest and purest liquid available today."
Of course.
(Or any 30ml Bottle Ecopure of your choice.)
__________________http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-discussion/33377-lissa-g-mooby-g-have-teamed-up.html

Last edited:

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
ECOpure Krystal is on sale NOW!

Ok, now that we can get it (mine should be here tomorrow!!!!)
The Big question IS "What are you going to mix yours with?"
As everyone knows RICH is and probably always will be my favorite flavor, but lets have some ideas and recipes on what you are going to try.

Where is it on sale?

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
I GOT IT!!!

lissa-g--albums-me-picture2322-k36.jpg

Now I can't wait to get home and try it out.(working weekends :-( ) Angela, I need some ideas, what are you mixing yours with?

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Has anyone tried to order from the UK?? I am wondering if they ship to US and what prices are.

I did. Got it in six days, no fuss, no muss. Good packaging. Was declared as "flavored aerosol" for the Customs... :p But the shipping is expensive, tho. I can't afford to make it a regular practice.

Now, if only my flavors would get here already!

And I *so* wish someone would carry the full selection of ecopure in addition to Innovapor... <sigh>

Briar.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
I know we need more suppliers here to offer it. Maybe if we all keep asking it will happen. Of course I personally think there should be a 24 hour Eco-mart in my neighborhood...

What flavors are you going to try?

Oh, I'm with you on that Eco-mart thing - though in my case it'd have to be Quickmart or something... :)

I'm waiting for some flavors from Liquidexpress (cherry pipe, and blue velvet, I think) and I just ordered some double chocolate Capella drops along with French Toast - it's the chocolate that got me panting at the mailbox! ;) Can't wait.

Briar.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
LOL, I just ordered the chocolate yesterday. When you get yours, let me know how to mix it? I am on a quest for "Rich" Chocolate Eco, but I am not very good at the DIY stuff. :)

Huh! I am on the same quest! :D And I'm a newb at DIY.

I tried making chocolate with Lorann's, and got stuff that tasted like mud... :oops: So I was told to use Capella double choc., and maybe add a bit of Vanilla, and use about 6 drops of this kind of flavor for a 3 ml bottle - and that's all I know.

But if it comes out good, I'll let you know. :) And if yours comes out good, you let me know. (Ooooooooooh, chooooooocolate....)

Briar.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
Help me out a little here? Do I Put the flavor drops in the "mix" and then add the K36? Or do you start with the mg you want and then add some flavor? I don't want it to strong, but I do want to be able to taste it.

Thanks for any advice,
Lissa

it dont matter which one you put first as long as you shake the bottle and get it good and mixed. id put in a little flavor then the K36 but dont fill it all the way. that way you can add more flavor if needed. i do this with my unflavored PG and works pretty well! i cant wait to get my own K36 and yeah by all means let us know how it is!

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Ok, my messed up hand has slowed me up, But here is this weeks run down.

Innovapor got in the K36 and fixed the Rich problem, Not sure if they got the low or 0mg in yet so someone else will have to post that one.

Cignot Has the K36 and added Rich in 10mg at 5, 15, and 30ml, and is waiting on the 0mg. (should be soon)

Intellicig, as always, has it all, and still needs to move the secret Eco lab over here.

(... and adding a couple of drops of Goodman's Double Vanilla to the K36 in a 510, with a cup of coffee, Is a VERY good reason to get out of bed on a Saturday.)

***oh, and Tigger is the BOMB******

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread