Ecopure 30mg/rich: Whom ever recommended it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Ecopure 30mg/rich: Whom ever recommended it...
Thank You!
I've been topping off with it on my 24mg Mboro carts, the flavour(WOW)and hit is just what it takes to get past a deprivation fit in a hurry.

In case it was me:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/45715-chokes-me-out-2.html#post684335
"Another 'trick' is to put a couple of drops of Ecopure (VG)... I use 'Rich' flavor on each or every other topoff and that does produce some vapor over PG."

Your Welcome! :)

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
It was not recommended to me personally, but to another poster by one of you. Either way, props to you both for your contributions here (especially in the noob section) and imparting your experiences to make life a little easier on ditching the analogs.
Right now, I wouldn't know the first difference vaping PG vs. VG.
Baby steps, learn to live without analogs first and the daily routines for my PV. Then it will be onto my desires for vapor amounts and flavour desires to make this transition that much better.

Thank You!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Right now, I wouldn't know the first difference vaping PG vs. VG.
!

Basically VG - vegetable glycerin - gives more vapor than pg - propylene glycol, and pure vg is a bit thicker so many times it is diluted with distilled or deionized water and/or alcohol. A small percentage of people have an allergic reaction to PG and vape VG based juice only.

One of the most popular VG's is the Ecopure you're using. I like it a lot. I use 'Rich' on top offs on most flavors and Ecopure 'Fresh' which is being phased out as a flavor - it used to be called 'unflavored' - I use that for fruit flavors for more vapor. Innovapor may still have some 'fresh' left - not sure.

Right now the unflavored 'Krystal' is only in 36mg but I think that different levels of nic will be available in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread