ECOpure mixture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielwow12

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
ECOpure has no flavor at all. Nuff said...

Not another one of these debates, pleeeeeeease! :rolleyes::p

Ecopure rich tastes amazing in a 401, in a 510 not so much. To me it's RY4 mixed with VG. I get a caramelly and toasted marshmallow tobacco taste out of it, more savory than sweet.

I agree and was about to post its almost like my RY4 carts (which are about to run out!!! AHH!!!) i'll pick up those flavors tomorrow!

I was curious because i find the ECOpure a more "all-day" vape, whereas my fruit flavored ones get old REAL quick!

Last edited:

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
No debate on my part. It's just my opinion, but there is no taste/flavor from ECOpure, no matter what PV I use it in. But then again, maybe my taste buds just don't work as well as others. ;)

I'd agree. I love ECOPure but there is no overriding taste in Rich or Regular. JantyStick lets the VG sweetness come through but other than that, I don't get much taste. I still love it though - smooth vaping.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Get with an ECOpure dealer but they do have one called "fresh" that is either mint, spearmint, or menthol, not sure which, then they have two I believe tobacco flavors, one mild and one rich.
Not familiar enough to be able to say what flavor they use in it and what % strength. But yes, very subtle.
They do have "mix"VG which is unflavored, 0mg-nicVG, and they have Krystal which is unflavored 36mg-nic/VG. Haven't received them yet, but am getting the latter 2 and mix my own tobacco flavor with absolutes and ethyl maltol.
I'm giving up on pre-mixed juices and un-known vg and un-known flavors. Simple is best, my opinion. Keep it simple, pure as possible.
I just returned the last order I got from JC, they went and put 30%PG in my VG, made it impossible for me to vape my favorite beloved juice, and I don't think they really gave a crap about it or (me). So want my money back, asap.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
ECOpure has no flavor at all. Nuff said...

This true !

Ecopure rich tastes amazing in a 401, in a 510 not so much. To me it's RY4 mixed with VG. I get a caramelly and toasted marshmallow tobacco taste out of it, more savory than sweet.

Wow i had none of the above just tasted yakker !

UOTE=RsL;4830]0]No debate on my part. It's just my opinion, but there is no taste/flavor from ECOpur no matatter what PV I use it in. But then again, maybe my taste buds just don't work as well as others. ;)

I have good taste buds RSL and this juice was a disappointment

especially the rich !

Hangtime

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
I prefer to mix my eco-pure with flavoring. It mixes well and tastes great. I use eco-pure rich/high, and without mixing it there is only a hint of flavor. I like it a lot but when my sample bottles are gone I doubt I will buy any more of it. I got the sample bottles with my innovapor purchase. All in all, good stuff plain but even better when mixed with lorann's flavoring or with other flavored juices.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread