Ecopure sellers in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Does anyone know of a supplier for Ecopure liquids(particularly the cool-rich flavor) that ships from the US? I'm looking for someone besides Innovaper, since they're out of stock for what I want at the moment and I'm hoping to get it soon. I know I saw some on the forums once, but I can't remember the name of the seller.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Beautiful, thanks so much!

I think I can come pretty close to cool-rich if I just mix the menthol and rich flavors, no?

It isn't real clear but 'cool rich' uses a non-ecopure menthol with ecopure rich - not sure how big a 'splash' they use :)

"menthol rich" is all ecopure. Their Ultra Menthol uses ecopure menthol as well as pure menthol (non-ecopure).

ECOpure COOL RICH is ECOPure Rich with a splash of Menthol. It has the same full bodied taste of Rich with a hint of cool mint.
ECOpure MENTHOL RICH is a mix of ECOpure Menthol & Rich. It has a more distinct mint taste than Cool Rich with the full body flavor of Rich.

To make 'cool rich' - and stay in the VG category I'd get some of this:

VG liquid

or if you didn't want the 26mg nic, get this:

VG liquid

And add it say 5 drops at a time (menthol can be quite strong) to the Ecopure rich bottle until you get close to the cool rich that you had.

Use this if you want to get close on final nic level:
eJuice Recipe Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread