Efest LUC V4 Charger - Need A Good Information Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke7in11

Nov 13, 2011
California
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased an Efest LUC V4. Unfortunately, the instruction manual leaves a lot to be desired.

Does anyone know of a good resource that can give me more information on operating it safely?

I'm going on some common sense, but am finding out I am not right in a lot of my assumptions. One of the biggest revelations being that the USB output does not work when the charger is plugged in, rather it charges other devices off of a battery in the #2 slot.

I assumed the batteries were done charging when the arrows stopped animating. I was expecting some change of color on the LCD, but I now realize I was expecting a little much.

If there is any advice or information anyone would like to share about these particular chargers, I'd be very appreciative. If you have information or endorsements for another charger, I appreciate the willingness to participate in the discussion, but I fear it may dilute the discussion, so if the replies could be limited to this particular model, I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance,

K

Edited for P.S.: How do I discharge batteries for storage of longer than a few days? Do I use a feature of this charger?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread