EFFECTIVE TOMORROW: Washington State Passes Ban On Flavored Vaping Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was coming...but I was hoping to have at least 'til the first of the year to stock up on my fav Juices before it went into effect...and figure out an alternative I could make myself...now I had to spend Every Cent of my remaining funds(I'm on Disability, so it ain't much) to order as much as I could, before the damn ban went into effect...TOMORROW~!!!~
:-x:mad::-x:mad::-x:mad::-x
:censored::censored::censored:

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
It is all good. I have a few very loyal vendors that I go through. JUICE is the big problem here. Gov. Inslee is a... well, I am a lady, I won't say that, but he is a .... yacht.
I have been making my own juice since 2012, so I am pretty safe for the most part. Several folks have already tried to contact me about me possibly selling to them. Not gonna happen though, I don't want to get into any trouble.

Cartridges then. Iirc some coil cartridges can be rebuilt a limited number of times. The weak link is the rubber insulator gasket. Not sure if baby beast coil cartridges fall into that category or not. I’m not an owner.

• Agree
Reactions: Shadowe

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It is all good. I have a few very loyal vendors that I go through. JUICE is the big problem here. Gov. Inslee is a... well, I am a lady, I won't say that, but he is a .... yacht.
I have been making my own juice since 2012, so I am pretty safe for the most part. Several folks have already tried to contact me about me possibly selling to them. Not gonna happen though, I don't want to get into any trouble.
Nic base hoarding is rampant. Prices have gone way up. Food grade PG and VG will likely remain available. It’s high grade nic base and safe flavorings that are most likely to become difficult to obtain. Flavorings have always been food flavorings though so I don’t know how much control can be exerted there. There would be ways though. Requiring them to be oil based would be one. It would kill people, but it’s clear that this is not a deterrent for these people. Cigarettes kill more people in an hour than all the people killed so far by “vaping”.
Not all nations are buying the marketing BS from BT, though a few have. China, and to a lesser degree India are key. Your coil cartridges are made in China.
India makes nic, but it’s not the only source. Intercontinental smuggling is not my forte though, so counting on nic base being available to me at least is very much in doubt. There are reasons to use nic for other things domestically though. One, though there are likely others, is it’s the only pesticide capable of killing emerald borer beetles without also killing the tree they live in. A rather nasty invasive species that is killing vast numbers of trees in the US. It is possible that nic May remain available. Prices will of course skyrocket.

I’d say your biggest issue very possibly IS baby beast coils. the loyalty of your vendor is irrelevant. If they’re not made they’re not made. You may want to be looking into some high grade solid stainless RTAs or RDAs and learning how to build them as a backup if nothing else.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Several folks have already tried to contact me about me possibly selling to them. Not gonna happen though, I don't want to get into any trouble.
Can't blame you for that. Instead of selling the juice, give them a shopping list. "Buy this stuff and bring it here, or I'll come over and teach you how to be self-sufficient."

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Nic base hoarding is rampant.
Good! That may be the one redeeming thing about these state-level bans; they're acting as a wake-up call to people ahead of next May's PMTA deadline. Plenty of folks got complacent again when it got punted into 2022 a couple of years ago, and quite a few seem oblivious to the fact that it got pulled forward again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread