Ego-ABCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
Not real sure what I purchased, but I bought the biggest twist batteries, and it came with 5 tanks. The bigger ones. Spent 135 bucks. But I did buy 3 bottles of liquid. This thing leaks like a baby wearing cheap diapers.

I bought the rubber caps for the tanks. No change. I've tried keeping it level. No dice. I kept it vertical, battery up, and I ate lots of liquid. Battery down, it flows out of every other orifice. I seriously can't use this thing since it keeps pissing all over everything. I keep it on a paper towel because it has a has a new wet spot every time I pick it up. I'm not sure what to do, short of chucking it off a building.

I loaded a new tank with 15 drops of liquid. Took a few puffs, and most of the liquid was gone. Well, not gone, just all over the outside of the tank, mostly between the rubber cap and the skewer thingy.

So, assuming the skewer thingy and the rubber cap make a reasonable seal, did I install the skewer wrong?

I seriously can't figure this out. There is no way this is a product people would purchase on purpose.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

dingo1799

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
IL
im guessing by the "skewer thing" you mean the bevel part inside the atomizer that holds the wick. yeah. i dealt with an ego-t for about 4 months that cost me as much in juices leaking out of it as i smoked. i gave up and bought an apollo vtube, and been using a triple v tank setup. not only do the juices taste like they should, NO MORE LEAKS!!!!! YAAAAAAAY. whoever makes joyetech's "tanks" needs a swift kick in the balls, repeatedly. silicone tank caps didn't do a damn thing for my leaks either. just a shady setup that looks good and thats about as engineered as it gets. good luck!

one thing i have found out though, the whole tank has to be totally sealed up except for where the wick is in contact with the juice. if ANY extra air gets in the tank, it causes an overflow or "leak"

hope this helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread