The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eGO AIO

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by Whitesoxfan2579, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Full Member

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    Just picked one of these up and due to the fact that both coils were missing out of the factory sealed packaging I haven't been able to try this out yet. Anyone else that owns one like to chime in with their opinion on this device? I'd love to hear what others think about it. Good, bad or ugly.

2. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    They are good. They hit hard. Prime the coils really really good. Wish I had them back three years ago when I first started vaping. CHEERS!

3. FishingBuffalo

FishingBuffalo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2012
    Collinsville,TX
    Great device. I use mods during the day and AIO in the evening before bed. I also take it if I am running errands. Good performer. It can also use the .5 Cubis coils also. A little more airy. I also use the .6 in my Cubis.

4. Whitesoxfan2579

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    Finally got my coils and got the AIO up and running. Vaping some Cinnamon Roll from Mt. Baker in it and so far I gotta say I'm loving it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I heard it was kinda a "hot" vape. What pg/vg ratio are you using?

6. Whitesoxfan2579

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    80/20. Mine doesn't seem to have an issue with warmth at all.

7. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    I have 2. The first works great. The second I have to not screw the coil on too tight or it won't make contact. I only use them as a grab and go out and about device.

I have tried the .6, 1.0 and 1.5 clapton coils. I think I like the 1.0 best but all 3 are fine. Of course you get longer battery life (and less juice usage) with the higher ohm coils. You can also get longer battery life if you turn off the light (but the light is so cool).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Whitesoxfan2579

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    Yes, I have to say I also am in love with that little light. Very cool feature.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Abf

Abf Full Member

Jul 6, 2015
    USA
    I like it, got me 2 and both work great. Looking for to try the 1.0 coil.

10. Whitesoxfan2579

May 19, 2016
    midwest, IL
    I haven't tried the 1.0's yet. Been doing the .6's and they seem to be doing the trick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.