Ego Booster, 1 week in and broken. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
IMAG0149.jpg

I've had my EB for just over a week and the dial fell out :(. Jack, who do I contact?

Anyone have any ideas for temporary fix? Its going to be a long process as I am halfway around the world from the support for this mod.

The dial won't stay in, if I move the PV with the EB on, the dial keeps falling out. I am so very, very sad.

Thanks!

Vocr,

The unit will still work fine, you just have to adjust the voltage with a small screwdriver, which is annoying but not catastrophic.
If you can get your hands on one of those cheap glasses repair kits, they usually have very small screwdrivers in them that are ideal for this.

Contact Jack, he will send you a new unit (the eGo Booster has a six month warranty), but while you are waiting for your replacement, continue to use it, as I said it should still work perfectly fine.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me and I can help you out.

Last edited:

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
Got in touch with MasterofChaos and I am floored by the incredible service. I'm just waiting for my tracking number right now from him, that is how great the response was. Truly awed.

Seriously, sometimes I feel like the business world has forgotten the words 'customer service' but my experience here really restores my faith in commerce. That is huge for me. Thanks!

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I got my Ego booster replacement today with a week to spare before I leave! I just wanted to describe how amazing my experience was. I told MasterofChaos that I am leaving for a long trip next week and asked if maybe he could ship the replacement to someone in the US so they could parcel it out to me where ever I was when it arrived. He said something like, no need I can get it to you way before you leave.

Lo and behold, I got the replacement Ego Booster today. Inside the package were two things and a note, wondering what the other tube was I read the note and MasterofChaos threw in the ego booster he used to make sure the EB was in good shape :)

Thank you Artisan vaping! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread