The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ego C Atty - Dead in 8 days

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by Nubbie, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    New to this and I know that some of these atty's will last longer than others, but 8 days seems a little harsh. I took it apart and it didn't seem gunked up or anything. It won't fire at all, the coil looks like it may have popped.

So I'm wondering a couple of things.

1. Normal for them to just die like that? (one min working fine the next not firing at all?)
    2. Could this be a result of something I did?
    3. How long did you last using the standard tanks and atty's with the Ego C before giving up and going for the VIVI or stardust?

Just a FYI - running 1000mah Joytech Ego -c Kit.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers

2. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Are they LRs or SRs, big difference? LRs do not last as long. Yes 8 days is a little on the premature side, but then again sheet happens.

3. infoimp

infoimp Sarcasm Cult Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Vaping Underworld
    I'm on a regular eGo-C (no twist) and using stardusts. My attys usually last a couple of months. Used ones washed in hot water every night, dry 24 hours. I have 3-4 tanks I change out on.

I lasted about a 2 months on the original atty/tanks. Didn't have to change out a one. Tanks just got to leaking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.