Moved On
Feb 13, 2012
USA
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: masking/potential supplier affiliation

moultons

Dec 9, 2011
Virginia
I received my 5 EGO Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers yesterday and tried the first one. I didn't realize they are fibre-filled (I thought they were the Vision Clear-o-mizer technology), but with the exception of a little mess in the filling process, they are great! The draw is VERY easy, and as long as you don't overfill them, they don't leak at all. I got a little tongue bite, but I think this is due to the extremely easy draw, and I imagine it will go away as I get used to it. I even got a personal note from 'Chief Beast' Tim Campbell and a little freebie!

I received my 5 EGO Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers yesterday and tried the first one. I didn't realize they are fibre-filled (I thought they were the Vision Clear-o-mizer technology), but with the exception of a little mess in the filling process, they are great! The draw is VERY easy, and as long as you don't overfill them, they don't leak at all. I got a little tongue bite, but I think this is due to the extremely easy draw, and I imagine it will go away as I get used to it. I even got a personal note from 'Chief Beast' Tim Campbell and a little freebie!

i was wondering if you still liked the cartomizers that you attached to the ego. is there a burnt taste? what about the clear vision. is there a burnt taste with those? i saw a review where someone said they were crap?

When I used Ego T, type A and B, the only problems I had with leaking were really thin pg juice. Some of the tips I've read on this forum are: When you first puncture the tank take the end back off and carefully remove the tab caused by the puncture. If you've got a trashed atty use it to puncture a new tank. Use a juice at least 30% vg (slightly thick) and when you put the tank on twist it at least a quarter turn to seat it on the wick stem. The juice getting in your mouth is probably condensation. When you let go of the button keep drawing half a second to clear the vapor. If all else fails get some cartos. The tank system did me pretty good really. I still hook one up once in a while. Some have had good luck and some have had bad. They definitly require some tinkering.
is dekang juice at least 30 percent vg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread