Ego-c upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenhouse One has everything you need. The kit for the eGo-T to Ego-C is simply an atomizer body with the atomizer as a separate part, and the head as another part, which is all you replace. Kit cost is around $10. The replacements heads are about a buck a piece....$5 gets you five in a package from GH1. They also have a complete kit which includes two batteries...1000 Mgh.....and everything else you need at around $50.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
That's the one I want! The new battery!

Just received mine today - same size as the eGo-c batt. Works as directed. I'm currently on the 3.3v constant mode vaping DV's ylang ylang (a lighter flavor) in VG. And there's definitly a difference in the higher volt mode. I'm testing vape time - should be longer in 'constant'. Shipping time has really improved from Heaven Gifts - 4 days and over a weekend! Flew through customs here and there.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Just received mine today - same size as the eGo-c batt. Works as directed. I'm currently on the 3.3v constant mode vaping DV's ylang ylang (a lighter flavor) in VG. And there's definitly a difference in the higher volt mode. I'm testing vape time - should be longer in 'constant'. Shipping time has really improved from Heaven Gifts - 4 days and over a weekend! Flew through customs here and there.

The "higher volt mode", do you think that's the off-charger voltage? 4.2? Then, just goes down from there? If so, it may give a constant 4.2 used as a PT.?

I hope someone volunteers to do a test on the new safety PCB setup.

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    The "higher volt mode", do you think that's the off-charger voltage? 4.2? Then, just goes down from there? If so, it may give a constant 4.2 used as a PT.?

I hope someone volunteers to do a test on the new safety PCB setup.

r,

Yes - it isn't a true vv thing where you can change the voltage - although they are calling that mode 'variable voltage'.
    One thing that I didn't know is that you have to do the 5 click 'on' after you change modes. You change modes by holding down for 5 seconds - then 5 clicks to turn that mode 'on' :)

Good point on the PT - I don't have Scottbee's equipment to test that but I think you might be right. I haven't set them up yet. I may be able to tell just by taste - I have a non-joye vv pt set to 'high' on my coffee vape now and I know it tastes nothing like that on a regular eGo or even SE Riva batt. Again - one wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference but it does - 9.12W vs. 11.75W.... (without the under load figures but still, the difference is going to be similar).

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    I ordered a passthrough 650, 3 b cones, 5 lr and 5sr attys :). Tanks as well! Whites gonna look sweet :). I read on their website that you have to notify your post office with heaven gifts? This is what stopped me before I posted this thread...

I've never had to notify the post office but the package comes from a different site than my regular mail - like a few towns over. And I have to sign for it usually but not always?? But they bring it to the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread