Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Thanks everyone. I was looking at the cartos. This would be mainly for the times I'm at work. Where I can just put it in my pocket and not worry. My work has banned e cigs so I still have to make the walk to the old smoking post outside. It'd be nice to just pull out my vape from my pocket.

Carto = ok but old tech and not as straightforward as an Evod imho.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
here is a pic of a dog riding a bike....now thats diffrent!!!:2cool:
dogbike.jpg

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I found the kanger horizontal coil cartos to do well. I use strong flavors and e juice that has throat hit. Unless you are dripping or bottom feeding an atty the flavor and throat hit is most often the thing you loose. But I like automatic e cigs sometimes. Got started with them using eRoll, which, btw, are great flavor and throat hit and throw in pocket? But I have to try other things. The Volt, the 5 volt and 3.7 passthroughs with no battery and the automatic Zeus 5 volt. I'm still figuring out cartos and Atties too for these 808 devices and because of the improvements made with the Zeus specifically that little leaking problem that killed auto batteries before is gone so dripping is fine. I drip cartos for blast of flavor. It helps. But so does using stronger flavors and throat hit. Cartos get a bad rap but there are ways to make them work more satisfactorily and the horizontal coil is part of that in the Kangers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread