eGo eats up my juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undefind

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
California
i just got my new eGo in the mail a few days ago and i noticed i go through about 15 drops in just a few sessions. the liquid that was supplied inside of the free carts that i got lasted over a day. what am i doing wrong? do i need a different wicking material?

i am looking for someone who has had a similar problem or knows why this is happening. :confused:

thanks

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Sounds normal to me, when I received my eGO I started using much more juice. My eGo was
producing MUCH MORE vapor. :vapor::vapor:
The juice produces the vapor, more vapor, more juice used. :)
I've "learned" to love the increased vapor, and just ordered more juice, although you may
want to use a lower nic brew because you are using it more efficently and faster.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
I believe if you are using an lr atty, it will eat up more juice

I just got my ego the other day too .. are you noticing any dripping from the atty to the battery or is it just me ? I'm dripping every 4 to 5 hits on this LR atty using menthol ice from halo . I can't stop :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible with TapATalk

StuckinLA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
ya, there is a lot of liquid on the battery end of the atty and on the bat itself.

If you have juice leaking I would check the cart and play with the filler. Are you using 100%pg? 50/50?? I've noticed that a pg% over 50% tends to leak more and I have to play with the filler in the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread