Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have some 'hot' news fer all you eGo fans. Just received some eGo dual coil cartos from MadVapes and have found the best eGo combo yet!

Day-um, it's the next best thing to dripping. Cumulus vapor, taste beyond any other eGo combo (except dripping, but very close) with a nice TH. Love the soft tip also. I ordered ten and have filled five so far with diff flavs; winners all. Gonna have to order many more . This will be my go to combo for quite a while.

With the eGo system being my first, I've tried just about all the possible combos: cart/atty (poly fill and blue foam), tank, LR 510 dual coil and dripping a spikeless T atty. I also have 510s, cart, tank and drip. Purchased an entry level bottom feed 3.7 mod via the classifieds and no real joy there.

I have no idea how long these will last and I really don't care. They're rea$onable and, oh so, superior to what I've tried thus far.

I do think I've found my vaping Nirvana without trying high dollar and VV mods. I can hardly wait until I can show a few of my 'nico-converts' what I've 'discovered'. :2cool:

Now if I could only find some citronella e-juice...
smiley_abused.gif

Last edited:

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Did you miss the all the talk about the Smoketech dual coils the past month? Or are these different?

If he's talking about the Ego Dual Core Megas they look to the built the same as the Smoketech but bigger, 5ml WOW. Discription says they measure 1.6 ohm so no real difference there. Doesn't say who makes them, may be Smoketech but they are different than what's been talked about, at least in size.

eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Did you miss the all the talk about the Smoketech dual coils the past month? Or are these different?

Did you miss my link? And yes, I also have 510 DCCs. These new ones are eGo sized.

Do you fill them by dripping?

Had to; no condoms since they have the soft mouth piece, plus the threaded end is recessed. I dripped and did the thermometer shake, repeat until there was juice at the batt end. Not a bad method, but not as quick and complete as the ol' 510 carto condom method.

Two of these eGo Mega DCCs measure 1.6Ω. *Poof*... there goes the ol' 510 DCC on an eGo batt myth! :D

Paddrino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Austin, TX
www.youtube.com
+1 on the mega dual coils. I got a box of them to try from altsmokes the other day, and so far they have been working very well with my daily vapes. They chew through juice like a mad man! I haven't tried the ego specific ones yet, so I may try them out once the "early adopter" price comes down a bit.

Last edited:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
These aren't the mega XL dual coils. they are an ego specific dual coil with a skirt at the bottom like an ego-mega or an ego-t atty. I've posted some thoughts about them in the ego type models sub-forum.

I'm not quite as happy with them as the OP of this thread, but they do work well on a genuine joye ego batt.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
Does anyone know if these will fit on a e-power?

from the madvapes site, underneath the picture:
Description
New eGo Dual coil Cartomizers.

These are amazing and hold almost 5mils of e-liquid. Great vapor production with a long time between refills.

Screws directly onto an eGo battery with no cone required. Gives a great finished look. Comes with a soft flat rubber tip.

Price is per cartomizer and warrantied for DOA units only. Approximately 1.6 ohms.

Does not fit the e-power!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I have a question as well, mostly about Ω. I know that is the symbol for ohms. but what are those, is higher or lower more, and what difference do they make? If there's already a thread could you link? Sorry to be a pain, just not sure what is better/worse.

Comparing at the same voltage output higher ohms will give a cooler and/or weaker vape and be easier on the batteries. Lower Ohm makes for a warmer and/or stronger vape and will be harder on batteries which is why LR isn't recommended for the smaller batteries like the 510 size.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
Comparing at the same voltage output higher ohms will give a cooler and/or weaker vape and be easier on the batteries. Lower Ohm makes for a warmer and/or stronger vape and will be harder on batteries which is why LR isn't recommended for the smaller batteries like the 510 size.
excellent, exactly what I needed! :) Thanks!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have a question as well, mostly about Ω. I know that is the symbol for ohms. but what are those, is higher or lower more, and what difference do they make?

Ohms are a linear measurement of electrical resistance. You've probably noticed references to 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and etc for atties. Those values represent the ohms; higher the value, the more electrical resistance.

Sorry, I don't have a link for additional info. Ya might want to try the ECF Google search in the upper right hand screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread