Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
OK, after a week using these eMDCCs, I'm beyond totally impressed; great vapor, nice draw, good TH. long time vaping before refills/top offs and the best eGo config yet.

Of the four diff flavs eMDCC set ups that I'm constantly rotating, I've only had one go 'nearly' dry. A quick refill and off it goes again.

I think I might try cleaning one later this week just for the experience.

As a side note: it's kinda frustrating seeing folk having issues with eGo carts and tanks (which I haven't experienced) that won't go with the eMDCCs! Lead a horse...

Also, thanx to six for his thread and sincere evaluations!

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
- I didn't mean to sound like you had "pushed any buttons". -- That's the trouble with written word vs spoken. It was monotone in my head, just stating a fact, not attaching any opinion or emotion to it.
its all good! Thanks for the explanation -- I agree with the assessment and thank you for the info also, I wasn't aware that those were rebrands, I did think they were different entirely (not knockoffs but different make, mah, etc).

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
As a side note: it's kinda frustrating seeing folk having issues with eGo carts and tanks (which I haven't experienced) that won't go with the eMDCCs! Lead a horse...

Don't worry about it, nothing is going to work for everybody just be thrilled you found something that works for you and all you can do is tell others your personal experience. I love my CE2s and haven't found anything that comes close to them for ME, others may tell me they are crap and the worst experience they've ever had.

mrspenn

Sep 2, 2010
texas
I have some 'hot' news fer all you eGo fans. Just received some eGo dual coil cartos from MadVapes and have found the best eGo combo yet!

I got the same cartos from MadVape with the eGo Mega kit. Have you had any problems with yours? My 1st one tasted like lighting an analog backwards and taking a huge hit. (I had put 3 ml juice in it and dripped the rest until was nice and full). My 2nd try the carto was dead - would not vape no matter what I tried. 3rd one was the charm. That was a lot of waste of cartos.

thecheese

Aug 25, 2009
Maybe it's just me.. But I'm a little hesitant to try these cartos on an ego.. Considering they run around 1.5-1.6 ohms, Which isn't recommended for egos or any MOSFET driven switch..I have fried several ego/Riva batteries on lr attys(1.5 ohm) seems kind of counterintuitive to design a carto specifically for a device it was never meant to handle :/...

That aside.. Really want to try these on my roughstack..If I can get one to fit :p

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
I have some 'hot' news fer all you eGo fans. Just received some eGo dual coil cartos from MadVapes and have found the best eGo combo yet!

I got the same cartos from MadVape with the eGo Mega kit. Have you had any problems with yours? My 1st one tasted like lighting an analog backwards and taking a huge hit. (I had put 3 ml juice in it and dripped the rest until was nice and full). My 2nd try the carto was dead - would not vape no matter what I tried. 3rd one was the charm. That was a lot of waste of cartos.
Contact MadVapes CS, sounds like you got some deadies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
Maybe it's just me.. But I'm a little hesitant to try these cartos on an ego.. Considering they run around 1.5-1.6 ohms, Which isn't recommended for egos or any MOSFET driven switch..I have fried several ego/Riva batteries on lr attys(1.5 ohm) seems kind of counterintuitive to design a carto specifically for a device it was never meant to handle :/...

That aside.. Really want to try these on my roughstack..If I can get one to fit :p

I was a little concerned but I haven't had a lick of problems. My battery time is a little shorter but not that much, even my smaller batt (650) lasts nearly as long as it did with the tank system i was using. So far so good.

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
I got three as soon as Iffy posted the thread. I've only used one so far, as the holding volume is so friggin big. My jaw dropped when I saw the diameter of the filler! Since I'm a newb, and sampling flavors like crazy, the only regular flavor consistently vaped is my RY4. I bought a 1300mah eGo battery, but this carto won't fire (adapter is in the mail). So, I'm running them off the standard 650mah battery. Battery life is similar on the 650 as when running my Boge 510 LR cartos. Now, if I could only find some good, suitable flavors, and fill the other two up!

First impressions - LOVE THE CAPACITY OF THIS CARTO! I probably over-filled it on the inset, but keeping it topped off has been a breeze. No leakage, other than when filling (manufacturers - please start making end-caps/condoms for the battery side!). Love the rubber tip. I liked my RY4 in the eGo-T tank. REALLY like the RY4 in this carto - smooth and flavorful... almost to a point of constantly vaping it! Now, if I could only find more flavors!

I'm really enjoying the journey of finding the right mix of juice and parts for my vaping experience. This carto is doing well, and will be a staple in my inventory going forward.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma

I've been using them on Ego batteries now for over 5 days with no problem at all. I must also say that they provide the best performance of anything I've ever tried on an Ego battery. I also have one in use on a Roughstack with no problems at all. You just need to put a 510 shorty extension first and then a 510 to Ego adapter on top of that:

Joye 510 to Joye eGo or eGo-T style connector adapter

The overall performance of the Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer makes it a top contender - even competes with the higher dollar mods. As a matter of interest, this adapter is on the same page as the Provari on their site.

Neshani

Jul 11, 2011
KL, Germany
I'm loving these things. I ordered 5 and haven't had any problems. Well... on some of my batteries they won't fire up, so I just get a paper clip and pull out the post a bit and they work fine. I ordered the starter kit from Mad vapes for my brother and he's loving it (had to pull out the posts on his as well).

Today I ordered 20 more even though they seem to be lasting a long time. None have died and I treat em pretty rough. I keep two in my pocket all day to switch up flavors at work. I vape all day and night with them. It's been a week and I've still got 2 unopened.

My ego-t attys were OK, but some liquids had wicking problems, and I had minor leaking problems. Pretty stiff draw. These MDCC's are the best.

For 2.50 these things perform amazingly, and seem quite durable. If you're a MadVapes customer, there's really no excuse to not put one or two in your cart during your next order (unless you don't have an ego battery).

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm way more satisfied than I expected.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
How do these compare to the echo-e that also fit the ego batts? I use those and like them. They're also hz coil but I don't know if they're dual.

In my opinion, there's no comparison - not even in the same ballpark - the EMDCC out performs them in every way - including the amount of juice they hold.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Iffy gifted me two of these yesterday. Thanks Iffy for the GREAT CARTO.

I was skeptical before trying them because the other big carto I tried (EGO XL Cartomizer) was lacking in hit and vapor, had to be filled with a syringe, and you cannot see the filling. I will be giving the unused away.
These are a different animal. Good TH, (not dripping TH, but Good) Great vapor and great flavor. Easy to fill, and you can see the filling material.

If they last longer than their smaller cousins, I may become as big a fan as Iffy. And I think they will last much longer because of the massive amount of filler they have.

Parting note. I like the rubber tip, but if you don’t, the EGO drip tip for the XL attys fits.

mechanicallighter

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2011
Australia
www.ecigaddict.com
dual-coil-cartomizers.jpg

Here's a pic of my new DC cartos, with a stainless steel drip tip on my mega joye ego battery. Best vape ever (well so far anyway). I want a Silver Bullet :(

Mech

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
I want to use the EDCC on my KR808 Pass through and I have the adapter
Code:
http://www.madvapes.com/901808D-Battery-to-eGo-Atomizer-Adapter_p_3169.html

but it still does not work.. tried pulling the center post out and that is how I got them to work on my batteries but still not working on the pass through..(pass through is KR808)
:(

thanks everyone for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread