eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Thanks @pufZeppelin ! Looks like I will have some vapemail in my future. :thumbs:

here ya go, forgot I had some pix of them both in all their WHITE pearlesescent glory... :)

upload_2017-1-8_21-44-54.png

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
(Sorry...I'm running a little behind...)

Am I correct in assuming that the 30g SS 316L wire can be used in the CLR coils with Power/VW and/or TC???

10~4 Good Buddy (where ya been ?)

I think the 30g/SS/316 is just great for my kinda vapin' . . .

easy to work, seems it has a nice clean taste, 30g heats in a fashion that suits my 9w-15w range very well

A N D

it serves DUAL Purpose as it works GREAT in WATTS or TEMP CONTROL mode (how cool is that)

upload_2017-1-10_16-54-5.png

vapeSmart
. . . :2cool:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
so one of my ALL TIME favorite artists passed away yesterday (69 yo)
he was all over the map with his music
I just 'agreed' with many of his songs and they made me feel good
many, many good times were had while I listened to David Bowie music through out my life... :sleep:

View attachment 521719

R.I.P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well it's been a YEAR since the Thin White Duke has passed
he was one of my favorites and such a great addition to Rock-n-Roll

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have finally gotten three Ego One V2 tanks loaded with the 1.0 CLR coils and I am having problems with popping and spitting!
Am I doing something wrong? I am using these tanks and coils with my PICOs.
Popping typically indicates loose wicking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
HiYa @57chilicat ! I have 6 Ego Ones going right now, one of them is spitting at me, too. I think it is the juice, as this is not a new tank and it didn't "spit" before I changed liquids to another flavor (a sweet peanut butter with 90% VG, I think). The coil has been re-wicked on this one to rayon, so that's not the case with mine. Hope it helps yours to just rewick. I haven't heard anyone else talking about spit-back, so it isn't common. I am wondering if it is the sweetener or the VG in my juice. If spitting was common, I wouldn't like this tank at all -- I hate it and it hurts!!! In case it matters, I am vaping at 10 watts on a 1.0 ohm coil.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thanks all! I think I will hold off then on the rewicking! These are three brand new coils and I have three brand new juices in them that I just got in the mail yesterday. The tank and coil that I was already using with a juice I have used for years did NOT pop on me! I have 50/50 juice in the one that is not popping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread