eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
myself, I THINK from vapin' that both loose wick INSIDE the coil wire, AND extra sweet ejuice both cause "popping" / spit-back... :unsure:

my favorite set up is SS wire with Rayon inside , best lasting and has the cleanest smoothest taste - IMO

:evil:

upload_2017-1-16_0-2-6.png

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Newcomer to the Joyetech Ego One V2 family. No issues with spitting and popping. Used the cotton wick that came in the coil. When it was time to rewick used rayon that I received thanks to the generosity of another Ego user here.

I have since received the 2ml tank in orange (no picture yet) which is better suited for my Nugget.

Orange.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Newcomer to the Joyetech Ego One V2 family. No issues with spitting and popping. Used the cotton wick that came in the coil. When it was time to rewick used rayon that I received thanks to the generosity of another Ego user here.

I have since received the 2ml tank in orange (no picture yet) which is better suited for my Nugget.

View attachment 630521
Very cool setup and welcome! Just a heads up, the v1's are very nice too and the base and tanks are interchangeable! :w00t:
I use the old bases on the v2's because I like the air control a lot better. Too bad they can't do a v3 and stick both of those worlds together. :laugh:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thank you and thanks for the heads up on the interchangeability between v1 and v2 — I was not aware of this. How does the air flow differ between the two? Looser or tighter?
Probably not a difference, as far as, how it functions. With the v1, you can visibly see where you set it because it's not hidden. The v2 is a little tricky, especially if in low light (or if your 'cheaters' aren't strong enough). :laugh:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Got it — understand now. I agree wholehearthedly with you on all aspects. In fact I went to the optometrist last week to have my eyes examined for a couple of reasons. First my driver’s license renewal comes up in March and I have been renewing online for the past 14 years. I have a strong feeling I will have to go in and take the written plus eye test. Second my current prescription is not helping me in certain situation. The joy of getting older. ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
WELCOME to my sweet friend @NotSoMini ! You will find lots of helpful new friends here. The Ego One and the CLR coils have been a game changer for me and many others.
Now you are one of us -- an EGO-Maniac! :lol::lol::lol: Spread the word. :thumbs:
We have banners:
2hp40o7.jpg

And T-shirts!
egomaniac_self_obsessed_t_shirt-r7834013d210c4e0da403b1efc63b44f5_k2gml_324.jpg

Hope you will hang out here often! :wub:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's the VO Dagger, MikeADorable. I actually don't have it yet. It's still in DPL's possession while we "fight" out who gets which color. :facepalm:

IMG_20170124_164618 (Medium).jpg

DAGGER – Vo Tech

On that note, he reported that the Egg Roll does not seem to want to fire on the black one..... odd, but is worthy of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread