Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I'm getting more vapor than I'm used to, and getting used to the airiness. I will have to change out the drip tip, I think. I dialed down the AFC a touch as well. I have the mod set to 10 watts, and the flavor is similar to what I've been using for the last couple of years. I bought some Naked 100 Brain Freeze nic salts to try out, but I will dilute it down before I put it in this :D. I think I'll probably reduce the nic in my ADV as well using this tank :thumbs:

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I just realized yesterday that the ring below the coil can be unscrewed to make the wick holes smaller. I only took a few months to notice.

PS This tank is NOT immediately compatible with CLR coils and it's awful anyway. But the mod is awesome if you like teeny tiny mods with extra tiny buttons.

Authentic SXK Nebula Sword 50W 1500mAh TC VW Blue Mod + Scabbard Kit

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's a cute little mod. I'm finding the EUC coils to take some adjusting to, but I think it's partially the tank I have them in (the Melo III, and there is almost no juice capacity and I'm coming to the conclusion that I hate the drip tip). Will have to have a rummage through the thread and see what other tanks are capable of using these coils, as I don't believe that I am having the best experience possible with them. I like the pico mod fine, just meh on tank design for the Melo III.

Anna

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That's a cute little mod. I'm finding the EUC coils to take some adjusting to, but I think it's partially the tank I have them in (the Melo III, and there is almost no juice capacity and I'm coming to the conclusion that I hate the drip tip). Will have to have a rummage through the thread and see what other tanks are capable of using these coils, as I don't believe that I am having the best experience possible with them. I like the pico mod fine, just meh on tank design for the Melo III.

Anna

The CLRs, Anna?

Here ya go, hon.

Compatible tanks for CLR coils

Dvarw E tank (made in Hungary)
eGrip OLED-CL
G3 Styled Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Genoa by Caravela
Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech TRON-S Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech TRON-T Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Atomizer: 22mm 4ml (fantastic tank that never leaks)
Joyetech One AIO *TFTA*
Kangside Vamo One Clearomizer: 19mm 2ml
Majesty eGo Supreme Sub Ohm Tank: 19mm 2.5ml
Mega Tank Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer
NME DAMAS Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 4ml
NoCode Lazy by Noname Mods
Odyssey CLL Tank: 22mm 4ml
Ola X Fire Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Pico RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)
Pico-S RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)
Riven Tank BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml
Thumb Styled Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 2ml
Tornado II Sub Mega VT Tank: 22mm 4ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)
Tornado II Sub Tank: 19mm 2.5ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)
Tornado II Slim Tank: 16mm 1.8ml
Tempest Tank: 14mm 1.3ml
VaporFi Rebel 3 Tank: 30ml 5.8ml (basically an exact copy of the Venti tank)
Wismec Venti Tank: 30mm 5.8ml (excellent capacity)
Wismec Amor tank: 22mm 2.5ml
the Kamry K1000 Plus tank ("works with the K1000 Plus mod, but pos pin is wonky") And, the fix: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ries-–-clr-coil.697218/page-423#post-20151581 (ShawnHoefer)

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
The CLRs, Anna?

Here ya go, hon.

Now I'm wondering how many of those comprehensive compatibility lists you have...I've been wondering if there's some resource for all the coils...Do you happen to have more links like this? :D

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
The CLRs, Anna?

Here ya go, hon.

Dvarw E tank (made in Hungary)
eGrip OLED-CL
G3 Styled Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Genoa by Caravela
Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Joyetech eGo ONE Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech TRON-S Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech TRON-T Clearomizer: 22mm 4ml (leaks sometimes through air hole)
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Atomizer: 22mm 4ml (fantastic tank that never leaks)
Joyetech One AIO *TFTA*
Kangside Vamo One Clearomizer: 19mm 2ml
Majesty eGo Supreme Sub Ohm Tank: 19mm 2.5ml
Mega Tank Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer
NME DAMAS Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 4ml
NoCode Lazy by Noname Mods
Odyssey CLL Tank: 22mm 4ml
Ola X Fire Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer: 19mm 1.8ml
Pico RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)
Pico-S RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: 22mm 3.5ml (requires clr adapter) (great tank with amazing flavour)
Riven Tank BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer: 19mm 2.5ml
Thumb Styled Sub Ohm Tank: 22mm 2ml
Tornado II Sub Mega VT Tank: 22mm 4ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)
Tornado II Sub Tank: 19mm 2.5ml (copy of eGo ONe Clearomizer)
Tornado II Slim Tank: 16mm 1.8ml
Tempest Tank: 14mm 1.3ml
VaporFi Rebel 3 Tank: 30ml 5.8ml (basically an exact copy of the Venti tank)
Wismec Venti Tank: 30mm 5.8ml (excellent capacity)
Wismec Amor tank: 22mm 2.5ml
the Kamry K1000 Plus tank ("works with the K1000 Plus mod, but pos pin is wonky") And, the fix: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/ego-one-tank-series-–-clr-coil.697218/page-423#post-20151581 (ShawnHoefer)

Don't forget the stealthy little 16mm sibling, the eGo ONE Mini!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Added, DDoug! Thank you. :)

Now I'm wondering how many of those comprehensive compatibility lists you have...I've been wondering if there's some resource for all the coils...Do you happen to have more links like this? :D

Oooooooooo, sorry Face o' Stone, but I do not. It did take awhile to compile that one, but it was mainly from posters.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I tightened everything much tighter than I'm used to...but it worked great! Many thanks guys!! :banana::banana::banana:

Interesting...will have to try the "much tighter" idea...

I LOVE my vaping experience with my eGo ONE Mega V2's...but...about half of my Mods give me the "No Atomizer" warning...:shock:

I've tried switching tanks (have 4 of 'em)...new CLR coils...prying up the Mod's 510 pin...trying to lengthen the tank's 510 pin...

On the "No Atomizer" Mods...my Cubis-Pro tanks work fine...

(The vaping experience of the Cubis-Pro is not quite as enjoyable as the eGo Mega's...but...their TOP-filling is SOOO easy...:thumbs:)

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
@gerrymi, every time I've had that problem, it was because the top cap bit of the CLR coil needed to be screwed down tighter.

clrtop.jpg

momo8

Nov 24, 2014

Anna

There is no better tank for these coils than the Ego ONE Mega V2 tank. I have been using the SAME tank for 13 mos. now. It's been dropped many times. It NEVER leaks and no gurgles. Occasionally I'll get a dry hit after a refill, but usually due to tightening it to quickly. I only need to give it a slight unscrew and tighten to let some air bubbles in and it's fine. I only wish it was top fill. But then again every top fill I've tried has it's own issues, like leaking.

I keep trying other tanks but I always come back to the mega v2.

3 years vaping and I finally found my sweet spot with this tank and a pico. Though I recently got a Vaporesso Swag and I like it better than the Pico. It's lighter and feels nice in the hand. I only wonder it's durability. It's plasticy, vs. the mostly metal pico.

The ability to rewick the CLR coils is very simple. Not having to purchase new coils every month or so is huge. I've yet to do a recoil. When I get to the point of needing a new coil (usually after 3+ months) I just pull out a new one. I MTL and use the 1.0Ω coils.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
There is no better tank for these coils than the Ego ONE Mega V2 tank. I have been using the SAME tank for 13 mos. now. It's been dropped many times. It NEVER leaks and no gurgles. Occasionally I'll get a dry hit after a refill, but usually due to tightening it to quickly. I only need to give it a slight unscrew and tighten to let some air bubbles in and it's fine. I only wish it was top fill. But then again every top fill I've tried has it's own issues, like leaking.

I keep trying other tanks but I always come back to the mega v2.

3 years vaping and I finally found my sweet spot with this tank and a pico. Though I recently got a Vaporesso Swag and I like it better than the Pico. It's lighter and feels nice in the hand. I only wonder it's durability. It's plasticy, vs. the mostly metal pico.

The ability to rewick the CLR coils is very simple. Not having to purchase new coils every month or so is huge. I've yet to do a recoil. When I get to the point of needing a new coil (usually after 3+ months) I just pull out a new one. I MTL and use the 1.0Ω coils.
Plastic is way better than metal at protecting stuff from impact - helmets are made of plastic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I had an ego one mega but it whistled and I couldn't get it to stop and it drove the husband crazy. I ended up giving it to a member here. Maybe that would have been better with these coils, but I doubt I will be getting another. Good to know about recoiling and rewicking though, I will have to watch a tutorial or two, thanks guys.

Anna

Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread