eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
it's all personal, and there is no one solution for everyone.

the Goby vape just happens to be very close to my favorites, which are the CLR tanks

DPL...as the youngins say...I can smell ya'...:thumbs:

I probably enjoy my Justfog Minifits over my Gobys because of their (slightly) denser and (slightly) "wetter" vapor...the same way the Zeniths give (me) a (slightly) denser and (slightly) "wetter" vapor than the CLR tanks...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DPL...as the youngins say...I can smell ya'...:thumbs:

I probably enjoy my Justfog Minifits over my Gobys because of their (slightly) denser and (slightly) "wetter" vapor...the same way the Zeniths give (me) a (slightly) denser and (slightly) "wetter" vapor than the CLR tanks...

I've got to give you credit, Gerry (and that's not even considering the quality of your schnozzola there!). I haven't even thought about my vape enough to describe a "Why", much less taken barometric measurements as you've done. ;)

I guess I need a 2nd shower today? :laugh:

:shock:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
How WOULD one measure those attributes? :?:

Well Kat...it's NOT really measuring attributes...as much as it's comparing attributes...

Take a Goby/CLR tank...inhale/exhale some vapor...and then just rate it +1 to +10 on a scale of thin-to-dense...

Then...I'm saying...the Justfog Minifit/Zenith (for me) produces a slightly denser vapor...

Similarly...take a Goby/CLR tank...inhale/exhale some vapor...and then just rate it +1 to +10 on a scale of dry-to-wet...

Then...I'm saying...the Justfog Minifit/Zenith (for me) produces a slightly wetter vapor...

Easy Peasy…:headbang:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well Kat...it's NOT really measuring attributes...as much as it's comparing attributes...

Take a Goby/CLR tank...inhale/exhale some vapor...and then just rate it +1 to +10 on a scale of thin-to-dense...

Then...I'm saying...the Justfog Minifit/Zenith (for me) produces a slightly denser vapor...

Similarly...take a Goby/CLR tank...inhale/exhale some vapor...and then just rate it +1 to +10 on a scale of dry-to-wet...

Then...I'm saying...the Justfog Minifit/Zenith (for me) produces a slightly wetter vapor...

Easy Peasy…:headbang:

WAY too much thinkin' for ME!!!

Push button. Vape. Grunt. Repeat.

54caea8009b2a_-_geico-caveman-def.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I haven't even thought about my vape enough to describe a "Why", much less taken barometric measurements as you've done. ;)

Well DPL...considering that I'm unemployed or retired...take my first vape while I'm pouring my morning coffee...enjoy vaping throughout the day...then take my last vape while screwing the top of the Melatonin bottle back on...I have plenty of time to contemplate the Really Important Things in life...

:rickroll:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well DPL...considering that I'm unemployed or retired...take my first vape while I'm pouring my morning coffee...enjoy vaping throughout the day...then take my last vape while screwing the top of the Melatonin bottle back on...I have plenty of time to contemplate the Really Important Things in life...

:rickroll:

THAT was GOOD!!! :laugh::thumbs: (and a high five to boot!).

359644fb-c5df-4412-9bc7-ae838696ef14-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
2 on the way, for $16.71 total, including S/H. We won't be out much if we don't like them. :thumb:

Well JCin...that's (ONE) of the advantages of the Minifit...

Vape it...Hate it...Toss it out the window...and you're only out about the cost of a pack of analogs...

(But...I'm guessin' that you'll...Vape it...Love it...and order 5 more...:thumbs:)

[They've just introduced a Pod with a ceramic coil.]

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/JUSTFOG-MINIFIT-Pod.html

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I picked up a bunch of new Eggrolls (re-stocked the couple/few I've busted, plus one or two).

I know it's not as exciting as new pods, but they're my workhorse tanks, and at $10 a pop, why not. May as well get 'em while I still could (thank you, FDA).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Where did you get them @DPLongo22 ? I want some different colors. I can't even remember where I got mine.

I got 'em from VapeShop, Rosie, but just stainless. I've had terrible luck with their paint (chips when you look at it), but the SS holds up nicely. I think they only have them in black & SS anyway.

They're US based, quick shippers, and I've had excellent experiences with them. Just the tanks & tips - no coils included. I don't know if that matters but I thought I'd let you know.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I got 'em from VapeShop, Rosie, but just stainless. I've had terrible luck with their paint (chips when you look at it), but the SS holds up nicely. I think they only have them in black & SS anyway.

They're US based, quick shippers, and I've had excellent experiences with them. Just the tanks & tips - no coils included. I don't know if that matters but I thought I'd let you know.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

Thanks, turns out that is where I got mine but got the small ones for 5.95. I still want the blue and orange though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread