eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Vito has it at 2 to 1 that she goes for it, but it'll be a struggle. She wont go easy.
bookie.jpg

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Uh the revival of this thread almost made me buy a couple tanks but then I came to my senses. I should snag a box or to more of coils though, I like my Odysseys.

FWIW, I like the ones with the small slits, I thought they were cooler looking and the colors were better and all that.

My likeage of the dang first generation of these tanks was pretty short before I broke them. Same thing with V2.

I THINK I figured out my problem with them though, although I can't swear to it. It might be worth ten bucks to find out, or it might not.

Anna
Nah. Just buy another Odyssey and be done with it. :) :2c:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Used to vape the large slotted windows Mega V1 then when the Mega V2 came out preferred it.
Still have many v1s that the Mrs likes which is good as we have many of those kits from a 10 dollar blowout that came with mega 2200 mah battery /tank/charger still new in the package.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reactions: Dieseler

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
You fooled me good DP! anyhoot i have been vaping the zenith tank for a while now and had set aside the ego tanks it is easy to fill coils last a good while with that said -
Today i decided to use a mega v2 tank as before installed new clr but first pulled out the new factory cotton and use cotton that i had used many times before that is enjoyed .
Must say the flavor is right there but of course its basically a new coilhead but its so easy to keep that way as many of you know just dry burn coil replace cotton and like new again.

Which do i prefer mind you have vaped the ego's for many years and the zenith well since they came out .

The preferred tank for flavor is the Mega v2 tank with clr coilhead and my own cotton installed which is nothing fancy just plain ole organic cotton which imparts or so it seems a neutral flavor compared to joyetech although if memory serves correct is also organic but just does not taste the same maybe its me but taste buds say different.

For ease of filling either tank zenith has an edge for me. Both have a few pro's and cons.
I could go on some more but don't want to bore anyone .In mean time its nice to have options in this day and age and nice to have a lifetime supply of everything.
DP you fooled me bud with that link !

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You fooled me good DP! anyhoot i have been vaping the zenith tank for a while now and had set aside the ego tanks it is easy to fill coils last a good while with that said -
Today i decided to use a mega v2 tank as before installed new clr but first pulled out the new factory cotton and use cotton that i had used many times before that is enjoyed .
Must say the flavor is right there but of course its basically a new coilhead but its so easy to keep that way as many of you know just dry burn coil replace cotton and like new again.

Which do i prefer mind you have vaped the ego's for many years and the zenith well since they came out .

The preferred tank for flavor is the Mega v2 tank with clr coilhead and my own cotton installed which is nothing fancy just plain ole organic cotton which imparts or so it seems a neutral flavor compared to joyetech although if memory serves correct is also organic but just does not taste the same maybe its me but taste buds say different.

For ease of filling either tank zenith has an edge for me. Both have a few pro's and cons.
I could go on some more but don't want to bore anyone .In mean time its nice to have options in this day and age and nice to have a lifetime supply of everything.
DP you fooled me bud with that link !

(hee-hee)

So, you don't think it would look good on me, then, Dieseler? ;) :lol:

My CLR tanks (pretty much all options) are my favorite vape too. I know that nothing is everyone, but these are definitely for me (and it appear you too). :thumb:

Far from my "only", but definitely the ones I turn to the most. :vapor:

And yes, there's nothing like a nice, fresh wick inside a CLR coiled tank. As Andy Griffith would have said, "Mmm, mmm, MMMH!"

:cool:

DaniMini-Odyssey_20190817_132202.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
(hee-hee)

So, you don't think it would look good on me, then, Dieseler? ;) :lol:

DP um hmm well tell you what buy the complete set wear it take picture post here and we can have a fair and honest vote from the folks in this thread lol !:)

"We regret to inform you that the internet has been broken..."

:ohmy:

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Just in case anyone needs one of these great products at a cheap price.

Joyetech Ego One VT Kit

Thanks for the heads up! That's a great deal (IMHO). I like the Mega 1's. I picked up 4 of them. It also adds a dozen of the positive insulators to use on the CLR's. I don't use the CL coils, so those insulators go into the CLR parts bag. Not a huge fan of internal battery mods, or tube mods. (I'm always knocking them over) but for $10 the included VT mods are like a bonus. They'll still do my preferred VW style, so I'll put 'em to use until I kill 'em.

Great find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread