rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Clr's have stood the test of time for many of us and they are still in rotation among 2 other type tanks here.
    Being somewhat bored due to recent events and being retired figured time to make the no not donuts but Bread.

Warning can be addictive and cause weight gain.
    Sorry not a scratch and sniff . : )

View attachment 881549
    Well, where is the recipe????

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Clr's have stood the test of time for many of us and they are still in rotation among 2 other type tanks here.

With all the stuff I've got, not a day goes by where my CLR tanks aren't my most heavily hit atties. I love the vape, I know that I can count on them every time I push the button, and when they do "give a little wet", it's very minor compared to many others.

Kat always says the Eggies (Mega One v2 whatever!) are "industrial" looking, which I agree with. Luckily for some of us, they're also industrial in performance. Got cotton, will vape! ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Welp, hello Eggerinos.

I don't know why, but I decided to load up an Eggie Mini. After a few weeks of FILLING IT EVERY 3 SECONDS.......

egg roll mini .jpg

I swapped the coil and put it in my trusted FUGLY "Chippy" tank. (the full-on normal 4ml jobbie)

chippy 0925190852.jpg

I'mpotant info here, eh?

I think I just want to say HEY. :D

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Bread that isn't donuts, lol.
    From my book ,also on our TV was able to find it as well doing a search on the TV where he goes thru all these steps in this particular recipe. Its called Artisan Bread Making Class - If there is more than one this one is from Peter Reinhart season 1 episodes 6 and 7 of 10 episodes listed in season 1 .
    Pre Ferment is made the day before then next day its taken out of fridge cut into small pieces and added to recipe.If you can find it on your tv set to actually see how the whole recipe is made is most helpful .
    Like to add use a scale important because everyone's cup of flour is a different weight going by weight is in this recipe but adding a little extra water or flour is the norm depending on the feel of the dough during the process and using the tare function which zero's out a container when put on scale then flour etc is added for weight reading.

HPIM1145 (Large).JPG

HPIM1146 (Large).JPG

ignore the cut in half print on the paper sticking out of book
    HPIM1147 (Large).JPG

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Anna have always thought that to myself that the smaller diameter tanks were a bit more flavorful and like many have seen how quickly the tank size increased among many other features.

For moi it is easy to know because as a diy have been vaping 1 flavor for a long time.
    Come to think of it still have several genny type14mm tank diameters that uses ss mesh and some tube mods that it looks normal on some of those mods still new in box a few that take 1- 18350 battery .

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I like this mini it has better flavor and arguably, my minis lasted slightly longer than the regular sized ones.

Anna

Anna have always thought that to myself that the smaller diameter tanks were a bit more flavorful and like many have seen how quickly the tank size increased among many other features.

For moi it is easy to know because as a diy have been vaping 1 flavor for a long time.
    Come to think of it still have several genny type14mm tank diameters that uses ss mesh and some tube mods that it looks normal on some of those mods still new in box a few that take 1- 18350 battery .

Zen always insisted so, but my neanderthal taste buds can never seem to tell a difference.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I think Zen is right. With that said my largest MTL tank was like 8 ml. It was this wacky thing (Spidro made by the same company who made that leather round brass and leather mod, It took the tiny BVC coils and it wasn't a bad vape at all my issue with it was I could never vape all the eliquid until it went sort of tasteless. What was that company something ending in "man?" it was a really nice vape but I bought it too soon in my vaping career it is dead now, sadly.

But yea, I was surprised when the Siren V2 went out of production the vape was so much nicer, and although that is a thirsty tank it is an easy top fill. IDK I will say many of my tanks that are most flavorful are under 3.5 ml except the rose V2 Fumytech which I am fairly certain is over 4.something ml.

IDK.

I still have one small ego tank I use ONLY for the dry burning of coils.
    Anna

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2018
    Anna, I think the name you are searching is Vapeman, i also own the leather Dna 75 dual battery mod named Steam Engine.
    Works perfectly for me with a gold Tron-T on it !
    Hello to all, i hope Covid is slightly decreasing in US as it starts to in France.
    It seems we could start progressively ending confinement in 2 or 3 weeks.
    But there is today more than 22000 deceased in France, and it's a small 60 millions people country....
    Keep safe.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Anna, I think the name you are searching is Vapeman, i also own the leather Dna 75 dual battery mod named Steam Engine.
    Works perfectly for me with a gold Tron-T on it !
    Hello to all, i hope Covid is slightly decreasing in US as it starts to in France.
    It seems we could start progressively ending confinement in 2 or 3 weeks.
    But there is today more than 22000 deceased in France, and it's a small 60 millions people country....
    Keep safe.

I'm glad to see you're still safe, Mr. L.!!! Crazy times. :\

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Heh at the rate I go through them you should put them all on the classies, @JCinFLA . I do think they taste better and I do "like' them more than the ego ones but then I found a marvelous tank called the Odyssey an it accepts those coils and ALWAYS reads them so perhaps I should have phrased it "hate less" instead of "Like more." Although I am fairly sure the largest market for those suckers is in TPD land.

I am unsure what I did quite to Joyetech quite, but my gaze seems to fry it's equipment and it's EVERYTHING, like IDK tanks, mods, you name it. I got the evic 2 I think it was and well, I made the mistake of thinking I could love it, but when I tried to take a tank off, like this sort of LARGE wall of something (it looked like a canister of film being pulled upward and smaller, sort of extruding from the like, 510 connection. I don't know what it was and I'm not sure I care to but holy moses, I was on my own in Sierra Vista and I took out the batteries and dumped it in the communal dumpster.

I have given up. I know Eleaf is Joyetech's midrange lineup and their stuff works fine usually but I one of my ancestors did not apparently genocide one of Eleaf's designers like they did Joyetech.

Anna

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2018
    Well, i was ordering at FT a pack of Clr for me, and two of CL-1 ohm for a friend..and What !!!
    Both are discontinued at FT.
    Mailed them for more info and reply was they are not available any more.
    Too bad, I have several CLR for me, but my friend really liked the 1 ohm CL and I now have to find some local supplier, but of course prices are not the same !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread