Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Well, i was ordering at FT a pack of Clr for me, and two of CL-1 ohm for a friend..and What !!!
Both are discontinued at FT.
Mailed them for more info and reply was they are not available any more.
Too bad, I have several CLR for me, but my friend really liked the 1 ohm CL and I now have to find some local supplier, but of course prices are not the same !!

Just checked out of curiosity and yes Discontinued. I do see the replacement type not authentic for the CL selling as singles in 1 ohm and .5 ohm at FT but CL coilheads are not that good compared to clr's.
As with all vape related Proprietary items they eventually get discontinued and glad Mrs and i bought lifetime supply of them few years back along with other things related to vaping.

If you find them and really like the vape and can afford stock up on them along with other vape related items.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I regret now not have stocked more CLR.
I will buy some locally before they will turn unavailable everywhere.
Wish you luck
and
If by chance you cannot find them you can try youtubeing "Brunhilde MTL Tank in 2ml TPD and 5 and 8 ml its an RTA hard to find in the states much easier oversea's..
It works as advertised with our 5ml tank even with DIY 92%pg formula ; )

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Thanks Miss Chris, but i was looking for the coils only.
And as I live in France, most of the US sellers have high postage costs to me.
That's why i search most from asian stores.
Thanks anyway !

Lanclab check your inbox messages on forum sending you a oversea's link to what your looking for i have ordered from them in the past with no problems just took a while to get here to the states like fastech..
If message did not go thru let me know .

Last edited:

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
CLR Friends, Vape NW was sold out of these units but they seem to have found a a few more. These are a must buy item at this low $5.99 price. Use the Honey extension for a bigger discount. I just snagged two more for the stockpile. They offer customers a KN 95 mask at checkout for $5, which is pretty darn inexpensive. I grabbed one of those too.

Joyetech Ego One VT Kit

I wish I lived in US to enjoy these prices...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Dang it I know I got some reasonably priced someplace and it may have been an overseas site, I can't remember but yes they are getting SUPER hard to find so I plan to treat my two boxes with tender loving care. I usually only have one tank running a CLR coil so I will rewick it until it dies, which with rayon takes a while. I haven't rebuilt one but I am not sure I WANT to although it doesn't look scary hard. However, I was like "These are getting scarce," especially the 1.0 kanthal ones. There are (it seems) some 0.5 kanthal ones out there but I haven't tried them and I don't especially want to.

Good luck in your search, if I remember or figure it out I will post.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OK I just spent 10 minutes unsubsribing from many things I had no clue why I was subscribed to, like "real self tummy tuck" seems like they sent an email every 10 minutes, not to mention Zillow and my infinite searches and whatnot.

So my life should be better but I did indeed order for FT and like oh boy the reviews are unpleasant. Maybe I need to check out some other option, rather quickly. Sigh.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Eciggity definitely has the CLR 5/packs still in stock...the 0.5ohm and the 1.0ohm. They are pricey though, at $12.99/box of 5. I popped 3 boxes in a trial cart just to see what the total cost would be so I could post it here. $12.99 x 3 = $38.97 - 10% off (with code TENOFF) = $35.07 + S/H of $5.06 = $40.13 delivered. So, that makes them $2.68 per coil.

eGo One CLR Head (Rebuildable) 5 Pack

I didn't order any of the above, because I have 9 boxes of CLR 1.0ohm, 3-4 boxes of CL 1.0ohm, and at least 35 boxes of the CLR-Ti 0.5ohm that I can rework to be 1.0ohm or higher. I am kicking myself in the booty now though, because I saw the CLR 1.0ohm for $8.56/box of 5 at a distributor on Feb. 10th, when I placed a pretty good-sized order for some other stuff. Didn't buy any of them then 'cause I didn't know they were being discontinued and thought I'd see if friends needed any later. Just went to check them again now....and they're all gone, because they'd Clearanced them out recently at...$1.50/box of 5!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2018
Wow...i missed all the sales. Too bad.
Dave, I really appreciate your offer.
I found some here locally at 11€ postage included - not a bargain, way higher previous FT prices, but well at least they are available !
I'll order a few boxes to be safe.
Thanks to all for your help !
Keep CLR safe :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So I flipped a mod today, and it went "BANG!" onto a marble tile floor. Wait high. Eggroll on top (V2 Mega whatever thing). No glass breakage, but...

Of course, an error when I tried to vape it. "Check Atomizer".

Unscrewed the base, grabbed a needlenose pliers, and squeezed them back together. Just like always, it vaped like a charm afterwards. :thumbs:

Tough little buggers, and I like it. They ain't pretty, but DAYUM do they work. :vapor:

What was that line from the old Charlie Daniels song again? That's what the eggies remind me of.

"Elvin Bishop sittin' on a bale o' hay. He ain't good lookin' but he sure can play."

ElvinBishop.jpg

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
My friends, if you need some CLR Coils dirt cheap, they are on sale again. It's not hard to change out the Titanium wire if you don't like it. It's also easy to reduce the airflow down to the 1.0 ohm style if that's your preference. These are a genuine bargain!

Joyetech - Ego - One Clr Ti - 5 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread