eGo Passthroughs - Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
hmm wonder if the torrorist bombs they tried to send in the mail, a few weeks ago, is having an impact on getting stuff into the country, just a though.

Yea better watch out for the ejuice it might explode... explode with flavor in your mouth that is! US Customs is so stupid, "lets hold this normal looking package but let that weird really heavy one that is from the middle east go through!" "We do our jobs great!"

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I think I would keel over and die on a pass-through. I gotta put the dang thing down sometime! :p

You put yours down?

... can I ask HOW? ;) I can't seem to... in fact, with so many now, I could turn them into finger puppets and have some fun!

hmmm... 8 flavors, one on each finger (thumbs aren't fingers - and maybe I'll save those for some larger mods)... Jungle Juice, Caramel Cream, Horchata, Red Energy, Root Beer, Candy Cane, and two wild-cards I can change out each day... hmmm... I'm all set!
:toast:

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
You put yours down?

... can I ask HOW? ;) I can't seem to... in fact, with so many now, I could turn them into finger puppets and have some fun!

hmmm... 8 flavors, one on each finger (thumbs aren't fingers - and maybe I'll save those for some larger mods)... Jungle Juice, Caramel Cream, Horchata, Red Energy, Root Beer, Candy Cane, and two wild-cards I can change out each day... hmmm... I'm all set!
:toast:

Not very often. Resistance is futile! Right now, I have batteries charging all over my room! The 900 mAh batt makes it much harder to put down, though!

I have to put it down occasionally, though, because me puffing on my Riva/Ego would be very distracting to my students!:laugh:

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
LoL Thank God for desk jobs ;)

Had someone tell me the other day - "it smells like... potpourri in here"... Well, now there's a side effect we can all live with!

zOMG - it's my 1 month anniversary with my first eGo kit!!! I think I'll go celebrate with it... now, which one of you was 'first'??? (eeny Neemy miney moe...) heheheh

:party:

Aw, man, I missed the celebration?? If I'm celebrating at 7 am, it will be because I'm still up from the night before!

I had my first real "test" today. My students were putting on a show for friends and family today as part of a 24-hour improv marathon, and my ex-husband and his fiancee were there, because our son is a student in the Saturday class. We'd never seen each other in person, before, so it was awkward!!! And since I'm a director's assistant, I had to go up on the stage a few times. Right in the spotlight. Nice.

After the show, two of the regular improv players were out having a smoke break. I pulled out my SmokeStik (btw, I just won a PitBull!), and hung out with them for a while. But much of that time I was about to yank that cig away from Craig because I was stressed and I wanted it!!!

I didn't do it.

*Neemy pats herself on back

Last edited:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Aw, man, I missed the celebration?? If I'm celebrating at 7 am, it will be because I'm still up from the night before!

I had my first real "test" today. My students were putting on a show for friends and family today as part of a 24-hour improv marathon, and my ex-husband and his fiancee were there, because our son is a student in the Saturday class. We'd never seen each other in person, before, so it was awkward!!! And since I'm a director's assistant, I had to go up on the stage a few times. Right in the spotlight. Nice.

After the show, two of the regular improv players were out having a smoke break. I pulled out my SmokeStik (btw, I just won a PitBull!), and hung out with them for a while. But much of that time I was about to yank that cig away from Craig because I was stressed and I wanted it!!!

I didn't do it.

*Neemy pats herself on back

Way to go! Now that's WILL-power in action! Speakin' of PitBulls - that's what gets me up at 7am on Saturday mornings... I volunteer with a local no-kill animal shelter, and we go clean the kennels (there's a few pits up there that are just the sweetest pups... it's the labs - like the one I took home ---yeah, right, even tho' its no kill, I couldn't leave her there!--- that'll git ya! Or the beagle mixes that'll bite your hand off!). Of course, I'm sure you're not referring to THAT kind of PitBull (gonna have to search that model!).

*Prin pats Neemy on the back, too... consoling that it wasn't much of a celebration to miss...

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Way to go! Now that's WILL-power in action! Speakin' of PitBulls - that's what gets me up at 7am on Saturday mornings... I volunteer with a local no-kill animal shelter, and we go clean the kennels (there's a few pits up there that are just the sweetest pups... it's the labs - like the one I took home ---yeah, right, even tho' its no kill, I couldn't leave her there!--- that'll git ya! Or the beagle mixes that'll bite your hand off!). Of course, I'm sure you're not referring to THAT kind of PitBull (gonna have to search that model!).

*Prin pats Neemy on the back, too... consoling that it wasn't much of a celebration to miss...

Haha! No, not *that* kind of Pitbull. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread