eGo problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month ago, I purchased an eGo kit. After a couple weeks, I purchased a couple more cartomizers to have different colored ones (I color code what goes in what). After having the eGo kit for about 3 weeks, I started having problems with one of the batteries. It didn't work the new Cartomizers I purchased, but worked fine with the ones it came with, but I also noted it seemed to have charging problems. I would plug the battery in the charger, but would get no indication that it was charging and found that it wasn't. It seemed fussy about how it was screwed into the charger.

Sunday night, I had difficulties getting it to work with any of the chargers I have (total of 3, 1 came with the kit, I have purchased another battery, and had a 3rd slim charger from a while back), but it did start charging.

This morning (Tuesday) I took it off the charger, but I can't get it to work with any of the cartos. I have made sure the battery and the carto is clean, but can't seem to get it to work.

I know this isn't rocket surgery, but am I doing something wrong, or is the battery borked?

JoeDLion sir have a feeling the post is loose.... Contact cs....

Morandir and I have the same thoughts sir. Sorry for the delay in my response. Just shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll look into it.

Thank you kind sirs for the help.

BHam, I'll go ahead and send you the order number. Thank you for looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread