eGo purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Hunter

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
San Diego
Just bought me the joye ego from freedomsmokeusa... with a nice 10% discount too. Got some extra 510 carts too. I guess you can buy a bigger atty and a bigger cart after market but that will wait. Im sure the wife will flip after she finds out I spent 70 bucks hahaha. Next on the list is a metal drip tip.

Anything else good accessory-wise with the ego?

Jason Hunter

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
San Diego
Is this your first PV? Thought about trying cartos? Much more convenient than carts, IMO.

I just started 2 weeks ago using the xhale o2 pv (im guessing pv means personal vaporer). I've heard of cartos. Does that just save atty life by bypassing an atty on its own? I mostly got the ego so I could use ejuice and get a longer batter life. Plus I hear they vape. Phenomonally

Jason Hunter

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
San Diego
They also make MEGA cartos as well if you choose to go that route. A carto just makes a 3 piece (battery, atty, cart) into a 2 piece where the atty is in the cart

So its like a disposable atty then? Or does it still have a long life? Just use the same flavor in the carto?

Freedomsmokeusa said that it should get here in 2-5 days. Im seriously hoping to get it weds... its only.dimming from AZ and I live in CA

bruther

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Northern Kentucky
I second the mega atty. It's a beast compared to the 510 atty. I wasn't a big fan of dripping with the 510 atty, but the mega atty is a dripping machine. I get huge plumes of vapor with it and it's not as prone to being leaky. More vapes between refills too. I thought that I wouldn't be able to get this good of a vape, for so little money, but man, was I wrong.
I tried the mega cartos and at first, I liked them a lot. They give a good vape and hold a lot of liquid. The only problem that I had with them, is that once I filled them, I had to top them off more often than I thought was reasonable, for their size. It seemed that it took a lot of juice to saturate them and that seemed to be wasteful to me. I wasn't impressed with the mega carts either, but that's just me.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
carts can be cleaned and refilled with different medium with different results. the best one I found was either the Pyramid Tea Bag mod, or where you cut half of the poly fill off which wicks better and holds a little more juice. some juice can leak if its too thin. Ceramic E2 cartomizers are really the bomb. I got my regular sized ones from Awesome Vapor. Not sure if they have the xtra long ones in yet, but even the regular ones last most the day. now that i have collected and found some great all day vapes, i dont have a lot to spend money on, so cartos, although a bit more of an investment, are sooo much more covenient. you will some flavors still taste better with carts or better yet, dripping, but I find myself sticking to juices that taste good in cartos, and even at home, its nice not to have to mess with dripping around my kids. I can be stealthy with the cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread