Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Is it at all possible to make ego atties of all types to not have that extended "skirt" I love using them on my ego, but sometimes want to use it on other PV's and would like to have them plug and play (no modding/adapter use.

and as far as using this 'new' designed atty on the ego.. maybe make a shortened cone so you can still have the sleek seamless look.

Thank you in advance.

LGD

Fenix-T

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2010
NC
Not trying to be a ...., so don't take this the wrong way. Wouldn't it be easier for you to use the atty on the eGo for which it was designed, or use a different atty on your mods? You do realize they would have to redesign and re-do equipment to make these special atomizers? I mean are the partial cones separate, or do the come with every atomizer? See where I'm going with this?

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
LGD-I used a 510-901 and 901-510 adapters to get the desired effect. I do have a 510-510 charging adapter coming and I hope it will work. Posting a pic in another area of the forum. Not a janty product so I thought beeter of posting it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Not trying to be a ...., so don't take this the wrong way. Wouldn't it be easier for you to use the atty on the eGo for which it was designed, or use a different atty on your mods? You do realize they would have to redesign and re-do equipment to make these special atomizers? I mean are the partial cones separate, or do the come with every atomizer? See where I'm going with this?

Don't worry I am not taking it the wrong way... Yes I am aware of the easiness of using the appropriate atty on the selected device, but IMO the egoMega atties (cone,cylinder,T,and LR's) are better than standards in the fact at the size of the bridge. I also realize they have to redo equipment, but I don't think it is any different when they came out with the two types of megas A and B. Besides if they made the design it would be more universal .... as far as the stubby cone, it would be separate. unless they made a kit out of it..

I don't believe this is a hard concept to achieve and I am sure many people would jump at it.. and not just egobattery users... I mean why should it be different then any other Joye atty. IMO....

LGD-I used a 510-901 and 901-510 adapters to get the desired effect. I do have a 510-510 charging adapter coming and I hope it will work. Posting a pic in another area of the forum. Not a jaunty product so I thought beeter of posting it here.

Thanks for the tiP Hz,, I have used adapters in the past and even cut the bottom skirt.. I just think it would be nice to not have to do that.. and besides with this concept it will shorten the length of your device with it on...

I know this might not be necessary.. I mean I am happy with how it is.. and I do use my ego on theGo :D.. I just thought hey what's the harm in the availibility of this awesome atty in a more universal configuration.

LGD

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
..and as far as using this 'new' designed atty on the ego.. maybe make a shortened cone so you can still have the sleek seamless look.
If this were to happen, it would not be seamless with the eGo batteries in their present design.
Even if the skirt was removed/shortened, the outer threads of the eGo battery would show...

(Btw, I may be a Janty supplier, but I have no say in what their designs are of course. Just thought I'd point out that what you're requesting, albeit a reasonable request, would essentially require a complete redesign of the eGo, if it were to remain seamless...)

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
in my opinion its more a Joye concern than Janty. for one because Janty themselfs doesn't have any "Battery Holder" that would fit those Atomizers, and second because they were not even responsible for the eGo big design ...afaik.

so in essence, i would ask Joye or some of the manufacturers that build 510 compatible devices.

I'm all with you, and think that a Typ B Atomizer that fits my silverbullet without any adapter would be a must have.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
If this were to happen, it would not be seamless with the eGo batteries in their present design.
Even if the skirt was removed/shortened, the outer threads of the eGo battery would show...

When I mentioned a shortened cone.. I was referring a type of cone like the one already included in the kits that screws onto the outer threads... "skirtless atty" + "stub cone" = quasi-seemless.

Kelemvor.. thanks for the support :D... I created the thread because Janty originated the eGo so I feel this was a good place to post... but I could always move it ;)

LGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread