• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego Specific Cartomizers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
eGo Mega Dual Coil's

Want to try these but I've been told by the boss* of the house I am not allowed to order more things.

*I love my woman some days.... or at least that's what I keep saying to myself :laugh:

I picked up 20 of them, don't buy any. I'll give you one next meet. For me, I can only imagine.... but it was like sucking on a wet tampon. Produced decent vapor and taste but for me it was like the last 5 hits off my battery before it dies. I wasn't satisfied.

Last edited:

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I picked up 20 of them, don't buy any. I'll give you one next meet. For me, I can only imagine.... but it was like sucking on a wet tampon. Produced decent vapor and taste but for me it was like the last 5 hits off my battery before it dies. I wasn't satisfied.

I've always been hesitant on any polly filled carto. I've have seem so many people say that the dual coils are great.
If you haven't found anything you like I'll let you try a couple (and I should have extra's) out of my stash.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
I've always been hesitant on any polly filled carto. I've have seem so many people say that the dual coils are great.
If you haven't found anything you like I'll let you try a couple (and I should have extra's) out of my stash.

This morning driving the kiddieo's to school and dripping at 100km in an 80 cause I was running late. Again it hit me, there must be something better. I'll keep looking and try what you have when we meet up thanks man.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
This morning driving the kiddieo's to school and dripping at 100km in an 80 cause I was running late. Again it hit me, there must be something better. I'll keep looking and try what you have when we meet up thanks man.

Yeah the only way I'm dripping and driving is with a dedicated dripper to my right. I did it once out on country roads and almost ended up in a ditch, no way am I doing that again.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Yeah the only way I'm dripping and driving is with a dedicated dripper to my right. I did it once out on country roads and almost ended up in a ditch, no way am I doing that again.

Haha, yea all the years of texting/eating and smoking analogs while driving got me ready for dripping and driving :) but on a 510 LR atty it's quite an art and would prefer not to.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Joye discontinued eGO cartomizers some time back, so Joye/Janty ones would be old stock. They tended to eat up more juice than they gave off.

As for the evapor site, we've had countless complaints directed at us that they took their money and didn't ship. We have tried to take legal action against them, but its hard to do to a ghost. I wouldn't recommend that link.

In their words (in red) sums it up best.
http://evaporcanada.com/contact-us/

Last edited:

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
Joye discontinued eGO cartomizers some time back, so Joye/Janty ones would be old stock. They tended to eat up more juice than they gave off.

As for the evapor site, we've had countless complaints directed at us that they took their money and didn't ship. We have tried to take legal action against them, but its hard to do to a ghost. I wouldn't recommend that link.

In their words (in red) sums it up best.
Contact Us | eVapor Canada

Thanks for pointing this out. I was unaware of the problems encountered with eVapor.

All the best,
Wing.

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I've now gone through almost 3 boxes of the eGo Mega Dual Coil's. They are lacking in flavour on eGo type of Batts. They do work awesome on higher volts 4.2 and over. Huge Plumes of Vape! :D

Best cartos I've vaped on a eGo Batt are the single coil Smoktech LR 510's, $9.99 a 5 pack from evape.ca. I don't think they do mail orders tho, I pick-up at their store in Wassaga Beach, On.

Last edited:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
I've now gone through almost 3 boxes of the eGo Mega Dual Coil's. They are lacking in flavour on eGo type of Batts. They do work awesome on higher volts 4.2 and over. Huge Plumes of Vape! :D

Best cartos I've vaped on a eGo Batt are the single coil Smoktech LR 510's, $9.99 a 5 pack from evape.ca. I don't think they do mail orders tho, I pick-up at their store in Wassaga Beach, On.

@ 5V the smoktech duel coils still suck the donkey.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
I don't think anything will let me give up my Ego LR atties. :(

Sucks because you have to use a 510 extender adapter on mods, and it looks silly. Do bottom feeders work with adapters? Specifically the Reo Grande? hehe...

Hey Concat.
This eGo-510/510-eGo Adapter might work better for mods that you want to use eGo atomizers on.

Wing.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
with my reo mini, I have been using a lr 510 atty for 5 days now and my bag of cartos sits on my shelf. this is dripping made easy. I loved dripping taste but hated dripping. now cartos are just to test juices in case I can't vape it and don't want to screw up a good atty.

even the smoketech mega xxl cartos fit a reo. you could use an adapter but then the juice cup becomes mute. the mb tank, ego t don't fit the reo mini. I have a battery for each of those and specialty juices in them for occasional vapes. and dam my grand still isn't here grrrr

Trailer

Jun 13, 2011
Parry Sound, On Can
It was actually the Janty ones i was looking for - now i'm not so sure. First fill they work like a dream. Tons of vapor and last a long time. You know when its running low though all of a sudden it's a terrible hit. No real warning, just tastes like vaping plastic
So i go to fill it again and second time only get about .5 ml in it...starts to drip out the bottom and lasts 20 minutes tops.

Oh well. They do look badass on a XL Ego Battery but i'm not thrilled with them anymore.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
those ego cartos that had to be filled with a syringe. worked decent at first. sparky gave me one to try. he warned me that they can melt and leak out the side and mine did exactly that about 30 mins after he told me it would happen. jinxed. the coil melted a hole in the side of the plastic. makes you wonder how much plastic I vaped that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread