Ego starter kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jijiya

Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Iowa, USA
you can get an ego starter kit for 18$ at rawrvapor.com and they will also give you a juice with that kit. Thats where i got mine. The kit includes an ego passthrough battery that can be charged and vaped without the cord and vaped while hooked up to the cord. It also will come with an either blue or smoke colored CE4 Clearomizer and a usb charger. It is a nice set works great.

lkim65

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
California
Where can I get the best ego starter kit? This kit will be for someone else. They already have a kr808d style ecig. I told him he was being ripped off by the local store. Paying $20 for 5 prefilled cartos when I can fill 15 myself buying them online is just insane.

My go to vendor for all e-cig products is LiteCig USA. I have used him for years. He has all Joye Ego starters kits and accessories. I use the original, regular eGo and am quite happy with it.

m4sterch3f

Dec 13, 2012
Florida
Recently starting vaping and getting some experience under my belt I would suggest going for a variable voltage device right away. Even though I love my ecab and with the the 510 adapter I can use it like any other device I would suggest going with something that can vary your voltage and let's you use tanks cartons and clearos so that you can best choose what you like.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Scooterboy333

Feb 21, 2013
Maryland
I just got a kit with 2 genuine Joyetech 1000 mah ego twist bats, two authentic Vision 2.0 clearos with replaceable long wicks, Joyetech carrying case, charger, and wall adapter for $70.00 at vaporcigzz.com. Awesome deal.

I have to agree with Veritas009 on that one. I ordered mine a day after he ordered his and I LOVE IT! Awesome deal, best i've seen so far. Shipping was fast too, although I was impatient as hell to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread