Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Hi all....I'm thinking about getting an eGo, but don't necessarily need a starter kit or everything that typically comes with one. I have a regular 510, and then I have the "Hello Jewels' product, which is basically like an eGo sized battery with some "bling" on it...its also 510 compatible. That said...I have plenty of cartos, and 2 different 510 chargers (one for each of those batteries). My main question is...do I need to use the specific charger that would be included with an eGo starter kit, or would it be ok to use the other 510 chargers I already have on an eGo battery? Thanks!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I don't recommend mixing/matching from kits. Most kits that you order will specify if they have a wall wart, if not you can usually get one for a few dollars from the same supplier that's intended for the kit. hth! ;)

Thanks so much for the info...I've found some sites where I can just buy the battery and the specific eGO charger, so I will probably go that route. I'm always near a computer in some way shape or form, so its not really a requirement that I can plug the USB charger into the wall adapter. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread