eGo T Cartridge colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
tank, I am not sure I understand that post? Since when have I personally treated you like a sinister person? I let the first few of your posts go through fine, other people commented and so did I and I thought that was the end of it. You posted again and it DID look like an advert. Why is this scaring away new people? Trust me, other areas of the ECF deal with this a lot harsher than what has gone on here, ECF stipulates it is us up to you to read the rules. Also, I would have thought you might have edited the posts rather than leave me to it, if I start to edit post belonging to someone else then where does it stop? I want people to believe they can post here and have some fun, I don't want it to be some draconian new feed.

When you get someone mentioning other vendors, on any forum like you have, you can't help but read it as an advert. At what point did you think it might be a great idea to advertise another business on this forum, which is in all intents and purpose, a business forum for Liberty Flights? Every company works hard for their customers, we try to keep a good level of service because we like to keep the customers (and keep them happy), your posts were a bit, well, thoughtless, sorry.

Last edited:

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
I am a little confused about all the "T" cartridge and "T" tank stuff right now. The "T" cartridges that hold 1ml juice are to be used without any additional special atomizers --just a stock 510 Riva? How do they get the juice to the atomizer?

Actually there are special cartridges AND atomizers. You will sometimes hear it referred to as "The eGo T-System" because it is a 2 piece system.

There are the small tanks 1 - 1.5ml that would be the equivalent of your usual cartridge on a standard Riva. Then you have the T- atomizer. The T atomizer resembles the mega cone attys from the outside. Inside is where you can truly see the differences. I have not seen the innards of it yet, but basically it is an atty that has a small tube (I believe with some sort of wicking material inside but not sure) coming off of it towards the mouthpiece. There is a small plate that the tank sits on and the "tube" forms a spike that pierces your Tank Cartridge and allows for simple and efficient wicking.

I'm sure that doesn't make any sense.. so here are some links! I really like mine, I think I still have some to learn about maintenance on it, but for the most part it is great!

P.S. All of these pieces will fit on your Riva! That's what I have and it works great.

T- Atomizer

Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - Joye eGo - T

T- Cartridge

Electronic Cigarette - Cartridges - Joye eGo - T

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
This thread has become quite the read.

Chill tank. Everybody's cool. Abe's got a job to do, and his posts clarify what is going on for the audience.

We would prefer to leave it unedited, so people can follow the problem to it's resolution.

We also have the rules to be ware of. Nothing was said with any sort of I'll will.

Manos made me laugh anyhow.

But yes, your right. If you are hard up for some clear carts, They are available.

Take care.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
geez now I read to try and keep a stock of three I only bought one to try, Man I am dumb sometimes

Nah! Stocking up could mean different things to different folks. I mean, look at me. Back in November I'd read in the Newbie forum that you should make sure to have backup batteries, then someone else would say they had backups to their backups... and now, I literally cannot tell you a count of how many eGo and Riva batteries I have! Oops! Well, I (or Ty) could by tallying my orders, but...

Atty stocking, well, we won't even go there! Let's just say, I think I'm safe for a while in the event of anything being banned. LoL But, new stuff keeps coming out, like the eGo-T and well, I have to have it!
:toast:

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Thanks Stifle, that pretty much sums it up very well!

Even the blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!

I'll see somebody in the office on Monday. I've got some stocking up to do!

Edit : For notation's sake..I wasn't in desperate need of different colors just curious if LF got a chance to pick up some others (as I know many suppliers are scrambling to keep a stock and most only have 1 - 2 colors available). Either way, I go to LF for all my hardware needs!

Last edited:

Tankgirl

Jan 21, 2011
Tulsa!
Thanks a lot you guys. I want to apologize again and hope this is laid to rest now. I'm crazy about this site and am truly trying to help and to learn. Not smoking anymore is what it's all about for us, and I am giddy with this opportunity to finally have an actual reasonable method of doing so.
So, see y'all in the trenches!
Sincerely,
TG
BTW, the "cutie" is my dog Rosie. She's a three yr. old Pugzu and she's my third child.

Vanisle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Courtenay B.C. Canada
I am a little confused about all the "T" cartridge and "T" tank stuff right now. The "T" cartridges that hold 1ml juice are to be used without any additional special atomizers --just a stock 510 Riva? How do they get the juice to the atomizer?

In addition to the eGo Tank system there is also a Tank/cart that works with a regular 510 atty. They are referred to as a "Smart Cart". They have a tank and use a small piece of pollyfill on the end to feed the atty. They will hold approx 0.9ml of juice. They sell for approx $4.99 for a pack of 5.

I will have one on Monday and have my wife try it on her 510 to see how it works. A video can be found on youtube but it is done by another supplier so I won't post a link. Search smart cart and scroll down to the bottom of the first page to find it.

Abe and Ty any chance of getting these in?

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
I've got some smart carts, I think, a sample. Tried one yesterday and I couldn't get it to wick very well. I also got my ego Tank fro Tw (lol!) which, to be honest, is a lot better. Ty will test the new type of carts as well and we will stock them if we can find ones that work well.

Can you imagine how many more vapers there would be if the tank type systems had been around 2 years ago? Fill up a tank every few hours, pop it on and away you go? Carts were never like that, dripping isn't right either. Whilst the current tank system might not be 100% right, I think for new vapers they are going to be a real help.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I've got some smart carts, I think, a sample. Tried one yesterday and I couldn't get it to wick very well. I also got my ego Tank fro Tw (lol!) which, to be honest, is a lot better. Ty will test the new type of carts as well and we will stock them if we can find ones that work well.

Can you imagine how many more vapers there would be if the tank type systems had been around 2 years ago? Fill up a tank every few hours, pop it on and away you go? Carts were never like that, dripping isn't right either. Whilst the current tank system might not be 100% right, I think for new vapers they are going to be a real help.

Heck, if they were around 3 months ago even... *cough* eh, ok, I probably still woulda bought everything in the order I did, because all my orders seem to focus around LF availability ;) heheh

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Oh the beauty of a small town no stalking the mail person, Just call the PO and they tell you your packages are in, and now on my way to get my new stuff from LF Yeah

I totally relate to this. We do not have home delivery. Going to the post office and catching up on the neighborhood chatter is a big deal around here - LOL

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread