Ego-T...mosty happy but with reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like about the Ego-T....holds a bunch of juice which lasts half a day....I have the 1000 Mgh battery which also (usually lasts) and I like the easy refilling of the tank. The vapour it produces is amazing and the hit is AWESOME. What I hate about the Ego-T....leakage between the battery and the atomizer..the weight of the entire unit....the liquid sometimes pulling up into the mouthpiece (I'm using PG) and the battery flashing it's flat, but needs a 15 min. recharge (can be frustrating when it doesn't require a complete recharge but chooses to die on me). Can anyone recommend a "lighter" in weight unit that doesn't use a tank, therefore eliminating the leakage aspect ? I hold my Ego in my shirt pocket and it's now covered in juice because of the ocassional leak. I use the low res. atty because I like the huge vapour (should I change to VG ?) My Ego-T is brand new and I can't understand why I'm having these problems...if they can be resolved then I'll stick with it, but would really like something more compact that doesn't LEAK !!!!! Thanks folks !

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
eGo T (A or B) will sometimes leak with 100% PG. You need to mix in about 20% VG to make the juice a little thicker. In my case, problem solved. Hasn't ever leaked since--several months. Maybe even 10% will do it. (However, many say that too much VG will tend to clog them, so I wouldn't use 100% VG either.)

It's that simple.

I use a 650 mah battery and carry two complete eGo's. More battery life on two 650's than one 1000 mah battery and redundant so if juice or atomizer or battery goes out on one, you've got the other one. You can even put different flavors in each one. And you don't have to lift a heavy battery to your mouth.

One other thing--most seem to think the B tank is better, so if you've got the A you can look forward to even more vapor and an even easier draw with the B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread