• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego tank users fall in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
Ego tanks users, let's talk about the advantages of our tank system here and how it change our vaping experience.

I used to drip when I first started. But I got frustrated with inconsistent vapor that I'm getting and also the length per session. Sometimes if I drip more, the atty gets flooded. But when I drip less, I faster get a burned taste. I switched to carts but I don't like the pollyfill burnt taste and the reduction in flavour. So I mod using the tea bag mod. It kept me happy for quite a while but still when I go out, have to drip every now and then. When I got my ego-t, all my problems were solved. No more inconsistent vapor production, no more reduction in flavour, and no more hassle of dripping every now and then. Last time when I go out, I must take out my pv and liquid bottle and drip to vape. Now I just take out my pv and start vaping. Tank system really boost convenience level way up there. Now I couldn't be more happier with my vaping experience

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
My EgoT made my transition to vaping very smooth. I've had significant hardware issues with the InfernoT kit I bought originally (RIP- 2 atties, 1 650mah passthru battery). I got a like-new EgoT kit from a local member, Skullfreak, and what a difference in vapor and flavor! I don't have any plans to buy another kit, but possibly building a boxmod for even less maintenance throughout the day.

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Thanks to valour, i got my tank from him. haha. the tank system is awesome. but how long you guys take to finish up a filled tank? from my own, it couldn't last a day but maybe for like 40 puffs?

Yesterday and today were the first I've used the Ego-T. A tank lasted me around 3/4 of the day but I was working on homework all day and just sitting at my desk vaping heavily...

Love this Ego-T compared to the 808 I have. I do seem to be getting a more burnt taste and harsher TH but every few puffs I get a really smooth hit with heavy vapor. Trying to figure out whats causing my inconsistent vapor...

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thanks to valour, i got my tank from him. haha. the tank system is awesome. but how long you guys take to finish up a filled tank? from my own, it couldn't last a day but maybe for like 40 puffs?

My tank lasts me about 6 to 8 hrs, depending on how heavy I'm hitting it. It lasts a long time. Try it. You'll see.

Your first tank full may go quicker. That first tank is working into the atomizer. Once that atty gets up & running, my tanks tend to last a little longer.

Paula

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
One thing I noticed about the tank system is that when I just inserted a new filled tank cart, it will have a bit of a burned taste. But after a few puffs it will disappear already. I think it's because of the liquid flow haven't properly stabilize yet when you just insert a tank cart.

Another thing guys, be careful not to twist and turn your tank carts as it may cause heavy leaking on the battery-atomizer part. It happened to my friend and zeroi helped me to find out the cause (I now super busy to find out on my own, btw thanks zeroi for the help). Sometimes when you twist and turn the cart while it's attached to the atomizer, it might make the hole in the tank cart bigger, so it might leak. Just take note guys

rtbrjason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Penfield, NY (Rochester area)
This is a definite step in the right direction but I've had a few problems. Mainly one of my atomizers seems to leak. I attempted to fix it with the take apart instructions but was never able to reseat it correctly. Another atomizer is difficult to get a good taste from despite a lot of cleaning. I do have one that works mostly okay so far though. Hasn't leaked or given a lot of burnt taste. I've only had it a week though and I'm on my 3rd atomizer.

I'm trying a couple of the 510 tanks and will see how they compare and may even try the gogo as well. When this setup is working though it is considerably better than the standard carts with the filling. I can't stand the taste of the filling and felt like I had to top it off every few puffs to keep from getting that taste.

Outdated

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
SEA
Initially i got a slight problem with my ego-T leaking a little liquid from the small hole on the mouth tip. This problem is random, either i puff it too hard or the pressure bringing the liquid upwards. I did a fix by taking 2 small parts from the top and no more leaking so far, making the top part of the tank a big hole though.

tuakong

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
Singapore
My love for the Ego-Tank system only lasted a day using the Ego-T atomizer and cart on a 650mAh Janty Ego battery.
Dunno why the frigging cart keeps on leaking man....

It seems that I cannot refill the cart after the 1st e-juice top-up. 2nd refill and it starts to leak.
After I disposed the 1st cart, my 2nd cart had the same problem. 1st fill ok; 2nd refill and it leaks.

Any help?

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
My love for the Ego-Tank system only lasted a day using the Ego-T atomizer and cart on a 650mAh Janty Ego battery.
Dunno why the frigging cart keeps on leaking man....

It seems that I cannot refill the cart after the 1st e-juice top-up. 2nd refill and it starts to leak.
After I disposed the 1st cart, my 2nd cart had the same problem. 1st fill ok; 2nd refill and it leaks.

Any help?

I dont know what actually is ur problem.. but i dont understand wat u mean by u cannot refill ur cart??
for me i hv been using the same tank cart since Day 1 .. i hv been popping the cap of the tank cart off most of the time when i m refilling.. sometimes i use a syringe.
so far i hv try 5 out of my 8 ego-t attys. only 1 atty leak quite abit from the battery end, i have wash that atty n left it drying will try that atty again soon and the rest of the attys r working fine.. no leak or whatsoever.

tuakong

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
Singapore
valour, I usually pop the cap off and refill to abt 80% capacity then pop back the cap. I even check to enaure it's secure.
Then I slowly insert it into the atty the usual way and also ensure that there is a 'click' sound.
After a few vapes, the juices will seep out from the top and bottom part of the atty between the cart and the battery.
Really messy. Must use tissue to told the Ego while vaping in car.

Btw, I'm using a 'modified' Ego-T ie using the Ego- Standard battery from Janty. I bought the Joye Ego-T atomizer and packet of refill carts ....

Last edited:

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
valour, I usually pop the cap off and refill to abt 80% capacity then pop back the cap. I even check to enaure it's secure.
Then I slowly insert it into the atty the usual way and also ensure that there is a 'click' sound.
After a few vapes, the juices will seep out from the top and bottom part of the atty between the cart and the battery.

Btw, I'm using a 'modified' Ego-T ie using the Ego- Standard battery from Janty. I bought the Joye Ego-T atomizer and packet of refill carts ....

haha i m sorry to say .. i cant help laughing after reading the sentence use tissue to hold the ego while driving.. i m imagining that.. lol

ok sounds like wat u did is the same like wat i m doing.. i cant think of any reason why it happens also.. 1 of my atty behave like that too .. but i m sure its not the tank cart, its the atty problem. cos i use the same tank cart n swap onto another atty, it doesnt leak.
i think using a janty batt on joye ego-t atty is not the problem also.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I can imagine that you holding that tissue but how you change Gear? are you driving Auto?
So far i have not see much Problem using Janty eGo tanks. Maybe not yet. i heard some having problem when plug in and the liquids slip thru the atomizer and leaks to the battery.
for this issue is the Tank hole to big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread