The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ego twist kit help!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by EgoTwist:), Nov 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EgoTwist:)

EgoTwist:) Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    T.Dot
    Hey all, i want to get my brother into vaping and was thinking of this kit for him to start with https://www.canvape.com/product-p/ultwistkit.htm

Tell me what you all think or if i should get him started with something different. I personally think the price is just right with 30ml free e juice and free shipping.

2. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    HELLO AND WELCOME,
    That looks like a great kit.
    Get it before its gone.

3. Off Topic

Off Topic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

This is what I start my vape noobs on these days.

Crystal Clear Vaping

It's got everything you need right out of the box: Device, charger, 2 batts, cartos, attys and juice

For under $60

4. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    price is kinda high till you see whats in there but thats a pretty well rounded kit with a lot of different things to try and get some good ideas where you want to go. (wish that was around when I started lol)

5. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Welcome to ECF , but Thrasher is correct . That's a bit on the pricey side . Check out some of the forum suppliers . You can save a lot of money , and still provide everything that's needed to start vaping .

6. gumchewer

gumchewer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I find that newbs' are daunted when you try to shove a big mod in their hands. They are self conscious enough about it, now they're vaping something the size of a toilet paper tube. My personal experience is to steer them towards nothing bigger than a good old ego for their first experience. Iv'e lost a few converts I think by telling them they can save some money and go large now. They can do that on their own after they get comfortable.

this is from that same sight, right below it.
    https://www.canvape.com/product-p/starkit.htm

7. RockDrummer
    This message by RockDrummer has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 25, 2012, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Nov 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.