Ego Twist what Cart/tank easy on the throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

baraxil

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Tulsa OK
I've had it for a week or so and had bad luck with one vision clearomizer with 1.8ohm and now it pops and spits liquid out on my tongue and gurgles, but my other one I have a 3.00 ohm +-.2 is better but it still gives some real dry hits that hurt my throat sometimes it takes sometime before the wick absorbs enough liquid and then it will be better. When I switch back to my 510t and vape that it tastes better and it doesn't hurt my throat. What do you recommend I get for the twist would a vivi nova be better with no dry hits or a kanger bottom coil? Is there a better small vision clearomizer that works good like a v3? Or should just get an atomizer and get carts(ive never done this only tanks).

edit:maybe its because I leave it upright all the time so the atomizer coil gets too dry?? should I leave it laying on its side

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I just got a 1000mA Twist and a T3. First VV and 1st clearo. Easy, dependable (so far) and genuinly delivers smooth, cool vape when set at lower Volts. I really don't know about other cartos/ clearos/ tanks as I've avoided them in lieu of my REO mini. But this Twist/ T3 setup seems to be the real deal. There's a sub-forum for clearos here, maybe someone with a little more experience can help.

baraxil

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Tulsa OK
I just got a 1000mA Twist and a T3. First VV and 1st clearo. Easy, dependable (so far) and genuinly delivers smooth, cool vape when set at lower Volts. I really don't know about other cartos/ clearos/ tanks as I've avoided them in lieu of my REO mini. But this Twist/ T3 setup seems to be the real deal. There's a sub-forum for clearos here, maybe someone with a little more experience can help.

Ok I'm gona have to get one of those, what ohms did you go with?

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Sorry I was late getting back to you but Mamaw cooked Roast/ 'taters/ carrots with cornbread on side. I got a Kanger T3 rated 2.4 ohms at Stormy's Vapor Cellar. Supposed to be top-shelf retailer. 2 Joye 1000mA Twist and 2 T3's cost me $68 total, had 'em in three days. I think the T3 listed $6.50 and replacement coils (looks like the whole bottom assmy to me) at $3.50.

framed

Nov 2, 2012
Rota, Spain
The ones I use right now are the Vivi nova V3 tank system, and the Kanger T2. Currently experiencing some leaking issues with the. Tank, but the Kanger works like a charm. I believe the Kanger is 1.8 ohms, and the Vivi is currently at 2.8. I find that if I go anywhere past 3.6 volts on the Kanger, I get a burnt taste.. The vivi is pretty good though, I run it at 4.2 a majority of the time and the flavor is excellent.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I have about the same question. Had my twist for a few days now and using carts. I am hesitant about a tank, I don't want anything too big (work) but my carts are running dry pretty fast. Seems a kanger T2 or T3 is a good set up? I am also liking a drip tip :) Learn something new all the time :)

Tracey

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
I leave the Twist laying on its side for better wicking. I've used a variety of cartomizers (i.e. EMDCC, T2, CE5+). My favorite so far is the CE5+ with long wicks. I plan to try the T3 soon because of all the good ratings. One of the nice things about the Twist is that you can dial in your best vape for what you use, including your juice. I think these are reasons why the Ego Twist is so popular.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I have about the same question. Had my twist for a few days now and using carts. I am hesitant about a tank, I don't want anything too big (work) but my carts are running dry pretty fast. Seems a kanger T2 or T3 is a good set up? I am also liking a drip tip :) Learn something new all the time :)

Tracey

1103120842a.jpg
This is what a T3 on a 1000mA Joye eGo Twist looks like. Not bulky, but a little long for my shirt pocket. Does this help ?

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I got mine today, I think you'll really like it if you haven't got it already :) Really good flavor and everything

I got mine also and really like it. I have so many cartos hehe, what is to become of their future? :) Now I need to go back and look at my liquids, I know of two that I really like, both menthol. One sweeter. I haven't been a big fan yet of the fruit flavors, maybe I'll change my mind now, maybe not. I got two tanks and five heads. Right from the start I was oh my gosh what is happening.....I could not get anthing to work. I searched for the one guys youtube using them together and found out the middle part inside the tank, you screw it on and off, I had unscrewed mine some by accident when setting it up. After I tightened it I was like wooohooo. I'm finding the best taste for me is way under 4. Not sure why, but that is when the flavor is the best.

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread