Ego va Vapor King XL Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windpray

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
Louisiana
Started with e-cig from Instead, not too good, then got a cartomizer and liked it much better, then got a regular Vapor King, not so good, then got a Vapor King XL Manual and liked it much better. So my question is for thoes of you who have both Ego and Vapor King XL Manual, which one do you like better. I'm thinking about trying the Ego

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Was your regular Vapor King (which is a branded Kr8 model) an automatic (no button)?

There shouldn't be much of a performance difference between a standard and an XL. It's just a question of battery life.

Personally, I prefer cartomizers to any atty/cart system. I like atties... I use 901's sometimes. But cartomizers just taste richer to me. I've tried an eGo. I liked it a lot... but at the end of the day, my Kr8 wins.

Would I like an eGo with 510 cartomizers better? No idea. I don't know what the 510 cartomizers are like.

That's just a personal preference, though. You'll find plenty of people with the reverse opinion.

In sheer practical terms, you will likely get more battery life from an eGo than from an XL Kr8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread