ego vv 3-6 volt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I'd seen these before I got my twist. Anyway, I've seen three models so far, Apollo has a 650mah for $35 & a 1200mah for $45. Beste-cigsolution has a 900mah for $29 and vaping zone has a 650mah for $30. Only difference I see is the button on the one from vaping zone. Any suggestions on which to get or know of any other vendors with a better deal/product? I'd like to get one at least 900mah for $30-$35. My twist is 1100mah and was only $25. Thanks in advance.

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
Wish I'd seen these before I got my twist. Anyway, I've seen three models so far, Apollo has a 650mah for $35 & a 1200mah for $45. Beste-cigsolution has a 900mah for $29 and vaping zone has a 650mah for $30. Only difference I see is the button on the one from vaping zone. Any suggestions on which to get or know of any other vendors with a better deal/product? I'd like to get one at least 900mah for $30-$35. My twist is 1100mah and was only $25. Thanks in advance.

Link?

Be careful, as some of the 3-6 volt egos have only three voltage settings: low, medium, and high. Also look at the voltages you want to run at. The twist is 3.2V-4.8V. This will run most devices fine. At around 2 ohms the ideal settings will be between 3.8V and 4.2V depending the juice. The only thing you might need 6V for would be a low resistance dual coil cartomiser/tank. I don't think I would sacrifice the flexibility and go with something that only has three voltage settings, even if it does have a fancy LED.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
I've been using the Vision Spinner bats since I started vaping...REALLY love them, but at times wished it could go higher in Voltage...then I saw PB video on this one, and had to order it, as it's only 25.99 from Hoosierecig...it''s supposed to be delivered today!!! here's the description from their webpage

The KGO VV is the newest product from SLB and for the time being, this is the only place you will find them. These are great little batteries and the best bang for your buck VV device on the market. The KGO VV is SLB's answer to the Joye Tech eGo Twist, and here's a few examples of why the KGO VV is better.

3.0v - 6.0v range. The eGo Twist only goes to a maximum voltage of 4.8v.
LCD display to indicate Voltage setting in 0.1v increments, and battery charge level indication graphic. Much more precise voltage indication than the eGo Twist and with the twist you have no idea what the charge level is on the battery.
Passthrough charging. With the eGo Twist you can't use the battery while it's charging.
Voltage adjustment button lock, to avoid accidental adjustment to the voltage. With the eGo Twist there is no way to prevent accidental adjustment of the voltage.

Included:
1pc. KGO VV battery 650mAh
1pc. USB charge wire
1pc. Box with easy to understand instructions.

Of course its only 650mAh...but that should be good for 6 hours of use...

here's the link

KGO V.V. 650mAh

The mega KGO vv is $5 more and 1200mah. I never really thought it would matter to me but I'm glad to have nothing less than 900mah. The KGO looks just like the Apollo version. Just don't know which companies have better products.

Also, I do have need to go higher than 4.8v. Got a Smoktech DCT tank and 100% VG juice. The 3ohm carto the dct came with would barely vape, ordered some 2.5ohm replacements that work good at 4.8 tho but would be better at 5-5.2 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread