Status
Not open for further replies.

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
Hey

I'm kinda new to vaping and i seen a review on the KGO batteries, and was suggesting these for new vapors. So i went to the site(Welcome to hoosier ecig supply - The Best E-cigs, Juices, and accesories) to look at them and I found a newer version called,

KGO Variable Voltage batteries 3.0 - 6.0 VOLTS

Im really interested in this its a vv and has a past through and 25.99 lol. I was wanting to know if there's any review on the new kgo vv. I would like to know how long the batterie last and how good the vv system is and how it vapes like.and will the vivi nova with the 24. and the 2.8 omh head work on it.

once again thanks

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I haven't seen any reviews of it. eGo has their own version, which looks identical to me. Apollo is selling the eGo version.

If the KGO VV is anything like the fixed voltage KGO, it should be a good unit. Same with the eGo. I wouldn't be afraid to buy one from a good vendor like Hoosier or Apollo.

The battery on the ones I've seen is 650mah, which should give you 6 - 7 hours of vape time depending on your vaping habits. However, both the KGO VV and eGo VV are pass-throughs, which means you can vape while you charge. That is huge in my opinion.

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
that's kinda of what i thought the pass through makes is really nice and the vv seems nice just really would like to see it work seeing how im a broke guy lol and really need to know if the vivi nova tank will work on it also with the 2.4 and 2.8 heads on it. the side from what i seen dont seem to tell u if its 510 or not

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , and I have one of those Kgo VV's . They work great , and you can't beat the price . My only complaint is that the button is a little hard to find . Very similar to thr Ego twist , but has a larger voltage options, at about the same price . I'm using a mini Vivi-Nova on mine , and it's working great .

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
Welcome , and I have one of those Kgo VV's . They work great , and you can't beat the price . My only complaint is that the button is a little hard to find . Very similar to thr Ego twist , but has a larger voltage options, at about the same price . I'm using a mini Vivi-Nova on mine , and it's working great .

Im glade you posted thanks a-lot of the input. I think im going to grab one before there all sold out :D

WeMoov

Sep 5, 2012
MA
Alrght guys, my KGo VV just came in the mail today, along with my brothers and we are simply FINISHED searching for the best E Cig Mod. It gives you 3 to 6 volts, battery life display on the LED screen, and has a USB pass-through so you can plug in while your at the office. There is simply no reason to buy anything else out there, especially when he's only charging 26 bucks. I would make a video, but PBusardo should have one up in a day or two. Just buy one before they are sold out.

WeMoov

Sep 5, 2012
MA
I just ordered 2 more for back up. Brent at Hoosier E Cig Supply could easily charge double for these and still have happy customers.

P.S. I like the activate button. It is different than the regular KGO because it is not white, rubbery, and doesn't stick out 6mm from the battery. It is black, hard plastic button, with Blue LED around it, and sticks out maybe 2mm from the battery. It's a better design than the original in my opinion. While some are asking questions, and busy researching this thing, others will cough up the 26 bucks and buy there own and they will be sold out. By then, Brent will realize that he can charge an extra $5-$10 and still blow away the competition and you will have lost out on a great mod for a great price.

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
I got one in today and its ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.. Like a twist but better.. Been vaping it all day with a 2.0 oHm Dual coil carto cranked all the way up to 6v.. and the passthrough works fantastic..

My primary device is a ProVari with a Z-Atty Pro.. But my back up is 2 ego twists.. I will be replacing both of my twists with these KGOs

I also ordered some liquid samples from hoosier with that battery and i have to say their Bananna Taffy is becoming one of my favorite vapes. Its a 50/50 flavor.. Half banana laffy taffy and half Runts Banana.. My absolute 2 favorite banana flavors.

***EDIT***
The smoketec dual coil cartos are the 3 punch version that hoosier carries.. they are PHENOMINAL in a big smoketec DCT tank.. Best carto ive used so far.. No flooding whatsoever.. and i have flooding problems with every carto i have ever used.. 20-25 drops around the rim to fill up.. Put in tank.. filled tank.. let set for 10 minutes and have been vaping on it all DAY ..

Last edited:

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
Picture of the KGO with a thread sleeve for a larger tank plugged up with the passthrough.. (sorry for the crappy pic)

2zqrmtu.jpg

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
The great thing about the 3 punch ones they have is theres no need to punch them.. and they dont flood like alot ive used.. the voltage you vape at will determine which you need to order.. send me a PM of what device and voltage you use and ill give you the best recomendation i can on which one to order.

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
I got one in today and its ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.. Like a twist but better.. Been vaping it all day with a 2.0 oHm Dual coil carto cranked all the way up to 6v.. and the passthrough works fantastic..

My primary device is a ProVari with a Z-Atty Pro.. But my back up is 2 ego twists.. I will be replacing both of my twists with these KGOs

I also ordered some liquid samples from hoosier with that battery and i have to say their Bananna Taffy is becoming one of my favorite vapes. Its a 50/50 flavor.. Half banana laffy taffy and half Runts Banana.. My absolute 2 favorite banana flavors.

***EDIT***
The smoketec dual coil cartos are the 3 punch version that hoosier carries.. they are PHENOMINAL in a big smoketec DCT tank.. Best carto ive used so far.. No flooding whatsoever.. and i have flooding problems with every carto i have ever used.. 20-25 drops around the rim to fill up.. Put in tank.. filled tank.. let set for 10 minutes and have been vaping on it all DAY ..

Hello JCWest.

I agree with your comment regarding this battery. I received mine on Saturday and they really do seem to be exactly what an Ego type battery should be all about.

I am also a pretty loyal Hoosiers customer and thought I would recommend Hoosiers water melon E Liquid to you. It's NOT candy flavored and it doesn't taste like medicine either. To me it tastes exactly like real water melon. I actually like ALL of Hoosiers fruit flavors because of this. They all taste like REAL fruit which I happen to like vaping.

Lastly, I also use Smoketech tanks and run into flooded Carto's once in a while. A great trick to use when this happens is to just remove your drip tip and stick a syringe deep into the filler and simply pull the plunger out on the syringe. This immediately sucks out a lot of juice and solves any and all flooding issues.

Hope this helps! :thumb:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I haven't seen any reviews of it. eGo has their own version, which looks identical to me. Apollo is selling the eGo version.

The kGo is in the top three of my contenders for my next purchase. I'm waiting until it has been out for a little while longer to see if any deal breaker issues turn up.

I found these kGo reviews on YouTube. I'm new to the vaping world so I can't offer an opinion one way or another about the credibility of the reviewers. However, I found both contained useful information.

VapeTalk - The kGo from HoosierECigSupply.com
A PBusardo Review - KGO Kit - Hoosier E Cig Supply

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
Thanks for the plunger tip lotsoffish i placed another order with hoosier today for some new juices and for some of the 1.25ohm cartos to try on a smoov just for an "Ultra Portable" device.. Id imagine since a 1.5-1.7 ohm carto works well on a 3.7 standard ego.. Id imagine a 1.25 ohm will work GREAT on one of these ultra small smoov 3.7v batteries and i ordered 2 of them today in stainless just to test them. you know how it is.. I pretty much have 1-2 of everything lol

L7D4N

Ice Cream!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Dallas, Texas
I'm excited to try these out. I will be buying the eGo version at Apollo, so I can be worry-free with Apollo's 1-Year warranty.

Has anyone completed voltage tests on these as of yet, to confirm the voltage to the atomizer matches the setting on the battery? It'll be a bit before I can checkout those YT reviews, I'm at work.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
The vids posted (Post # 17) are for the Kgo 3.7 volt PV and not the Kgo VV. PBusardo soon to release a Kgo VV review. Stay tuned.

I'm excited to try these out. I will be buying the eGo version at Apollo, so I can be worry-free with Apollo's 1-Year warranty.

Has anyone completed voltage tests on these as of yet, to confirm the voltage to the atomizer matches the setting on the battery? It'll be a bit before I can checkout those YT reviews, I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread