Ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefskeeter

May 8, 2010
Catskill, NY
i am looking into the ego or similar models. my wife and i have been using the 510 for about 3 weeks now and her batteries do not hold a charge for long, she runs out of one befor the other is charged. i however do not have this problem. can anyone offer some advice and or sites that are good with both products and service? thank you in advanced for your time.

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I got mt eGo from healthcabin, and about $300 worth of juice. Healthcabin shipped super quick and for free, gave me a 15% discount ($300+ order), a 510 mega atty, and a carry sock for my eGo. Cignot was where i got my 510 kit, pt and pcc. Got a tracking number in literally 15 secs within placing my order at cignot. Also you could head on over to esmokeyshack too. Kurt is mega fast with his shipping too. There's plenty of options as to where you can get the eGo...

Matteroffactually I'm still vaping on my eGo at work as I'm typing this reply... The battery hasnt been charged in like 15 hours and I'm freakin chain-vaping here!!!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Janty, being the originators of the eGo/Tornado design, claim that there is a difference between the pv they sale and the ones they're allowing others to re-sale/re-brand. That being said, they also carry the best warranty at 6 mths on all parts including the atomizer. If warranty is important to you, you might want to look their way.

Shop around as price / color / warranty / whats included in a kit vary slightly. You'll find the one that's right for you.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I can kill an eGo battery in about 6 hours of heavy vaping on a weekend morning. But that still beats the hell out of the standard and extended life 510 batteries I've been using up until now.

In contrast, at work, on a weekday my plain old extended life 510 batts lasted most of the day. I've only had my eGo for a few days but I can tell you it's much superior to standard or extended life 510 batts. I love it.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Ive been using a 510 Mega kit for about a week now, ordered an eGo from nhaler.com today...... the eGo kit i ordered comes with 2 atty's,, one normal and a LR atty, which i had planned to pop on an LR atty even if one hadnt been supplied.

can anyone attest to the batt life of the eGo under the low resistance atty loads?

Im hearing a lot of ppl giving good claims to the battery life on the eGo, but what atty are you all using that produces these long lifes between charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread