Ehpro Billow problem (+tank suggestions?)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LottaT

Aug 13, 2015
I lately have had increasing problems with one of the posts on my Billow tank's deck. I bought this tank and paid quite a few bucks for it (around $50) not that long before Christmas. I expected it to last me a long time. Can't afford buying new ones all the time. Anyways, I e-mailed Eciggity about it and receives this answer:

"Feb 12, 11:34 AM
We are very sorry to hear of this issue you have received with your Billow v2 rta. Some people have this issue because the screw or deck is stripped so you will most likely need to replace the deck. Unfortunately we do not ship to Norway. Do you have an address that we may ship a replacement to and be forwarded to you? We ship to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and Ireland.

Nikky
Customer Support
www.eciggity.com"

Why on earth is their products sold in Norway then??? So they are happy to take our money, but help us when their products fail, they won't? Makes no sense! I bought this tank here! So, you read their answer... I was wondering, is there anybody here who lives in the UK or Ireland (after all the closest), who may be so kind to help me out? So I could have them send the deck to you and you could forward it on to me? I'll of course reimburse your costs for doing me the favor... I would appreciate it a looooooot!!! Please PM me... :)

The worst is, I already bought another tank, but that one I got from Fasttech... Actually I'm having a bit of a problem with that one too, was wondering if that one may be a clone, even if it said "authentic". The problem is that it's so difficult to get the wire through the posts, it just gets caught in there, as if it's hollow in there (know that makes no sense, but hope you get my drift)... And the coil legs gets bent. Even had to toss a coil. So irritating, took me so long to get two coils in place...

I need some trusty tanks I can depend on over time. Tanks that will last and last. I love getting a lot of flavor, big clouds are not so important (but some clouds have grown a little on me, to put it that way). But I really hate leakage and prefer little to no spitback. And would prefer never getting dry hits or even slightly browned hits (nice and clear, boiled steam, not-so-hot is my thing, hot steam gives me horrible coughing spells and asthma, having to turn to the inhaler - smoking 36 yrs has F'ed me up). And I am NO sub-ohmer, in fact I prefer to be at least at around 1 ohm or up to 1.6, so I guess supra-ohmer is what I am - or flatliner, LOL... So no subohm tank. I like to use VV and stay quite low. I have been mostly around 4V, max 4.1. Sometimes lower too, so at around 20-21W max. So, it would have been nice having a wider, nice build deck. To begin with I chose a tank for double coil builds since I heard that was good for flavor, but if there is a single coil tank (around 4-5ml) with a nice, wide deck (allowing for thicker wire at higher resistance, width becomes an issue for sure, have made coils there wasn't enough space for in the Billow) that gives great flavor, I would LOVE it! Right now I have been using premade coils that are around 0.8Ohm (arthritis problems made it a good solution until my hands get more functionable and I get more energy to tinker with coils). Would appreciate advice greatly!

Thanks a lot! Don't know what I should do without this forum to ask when things get challenging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread