Ehpro fusion 2 in 1 kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received Ehpro 2in1 kit from buybest.com for the purpose of this review.

Ehpro 2in1 kit comes in few different colors:

- Orange black
- Gun black
- Yellow black
- Red black

zRIgnp6.jpg

Specification:

Fusion MOD

- Size: 84 x 41.5 x 41.8mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Battery: 2 x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Buttons: Fire Button / 2x "+ Buttons" / 2x "- Buttons"
- Thread: Spring Dual 510 Threading (Still Compatible with Single 510 Threading)
- Resistance Range: 0.06–3.0ohm
- Output Voltage: 0.5–8V
- Temperature Control: 200-600?/100-300?
- Power Range: Dual Way up to 100W (Each)/Single Way up to 150W

Fusion tank

- Size: 25 x 55.7 mm (w/o thread)
- Material: Glass/Stainless Steel
- Dual e-liquid Reservoirs (2.0ml Capacity Each)
- Thread: Dual 510 Thread

In the box:

- Fusion rdta
- Fusion mod
- Usb cable
- Spare parts
- 510 pin
- Two coils
- Spare glass
- User manual

J5dcQiu.jpg

Ehpo fusion 2in1 kit is one very interesting and unique kit. For this kit we can say that it is innovative kit, because this mod has two chips and rdta has two separate tanks, so with this kit you can use 2 different e liquids in the same time and you can control each coil separately with the mod, you can change the power on each coil or you can use different coils for each tank or you can just use one coil at the time.

Fusion rdta

Fusion rdta is very interesting atomizer, you can use two different e liquids with this rdta in combination with this mod. You can use fusion rdta in single coil configuration or dual coil configuration. In the package you will receive regular 510 pin so you will be able to use fusion rdta with regular mods, but in that case you won't be able to control the coils separately, but you will use rdta as regular single or dual coil rdta. Build quality is good, so far I didn't see any problem about quality.

Drip tip and top cap:

Fusion rdta comes with 810 drip tip pre installed, drip tip stands very nice in the place and this is pretty much comfortable drip tip for using. You can use any other 810 drip tip on this rdta. In case that you like to use 510 drip tips you can use 510 drip tips here, because in the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter.
Top cap on this rdta is made out of plastic and stainless steel and you can take off the plastic piece from the stainless steel piece, actually you need to unscrew the plastic piece. Airflow that hits the coils from the sides you can adjust by spining the top cap and I would like that they added here some engravings on the top cap, it's not hard to adjust it but still I would like some engravings here.

SmjhvqW.jpg

Chamber:

On the chamber you can see 6 slots for airflow. You can see two slots on each side that you will use when you want to use rdta in dual coil configuration and you can see two slots that you will use if you use this rdta in single coil configuration. Bottom airflow slot is placed that way that air from that slot will go under the coil and top slot is placed that way that air from the top slot will hit the coil from the side. You can use only bottom airflow slot if you want to and that way airflow will only hit the coil from the bottom or you can use top and bottom airflow. As I already said you can adjust the airflow that hits the coil from the side by turning the top cap and to adjust the airflow that hits the coil from the bottom you need to spin the chamber. You can adjust airflow very easy by spining the chamber and there is no any stopper here, which can be a con to someone.

crTFQdx.jpg

Base:

On the base you can see 4 slots for coil leads, so placing the coils here is very easy. Under each coil you can see one airflow slot, through that slots air will hit the coils from the bottom slots on the chamber. Also on the base you can see 4 wicking slots, or 2 wicking slots for each coil.

ddOEBSQ.jpg

MrTrQRb.jpg

Under the base you can see two slots, one slot on each side, that slots you will use to fill the tank, so each slot for each tank. Slots for e liquid are big and I didn't have any problem with filling the tanks, for example with gorilla tips it is perfect. Between the base and the piece where slots for e liquid are placed you can see one ring that you can uscrew in order to take off the tank and clean the atomizer.
Tank is separated on two smaller tanks and each coil has own tank, so with this rdta you can use different e liquids in each tank, each tank has 2ml capacity. In the package you will receive one spare glass tank which is the same as this one.
Under the tank you can see engraved "up" and "down", coil that you can see on the side where is engraved "up" you can control on the top part of the screen on the mod and the coil that you can see on the side where is "down" you can control on the bottom side of the screen on the mod.

969h4EL.jpg

kWp7IsM.jpg

tgudel7.jpg

Using the fusion rdta:

Fusion rdta is very interesting rdta because you can use two different coils with different e liquids and still you can use it in single or dual coil configuration on this mod, also in the package you will receive regular 510 pin and you can use it in signle or dual coil configuration on any other regular mod. I would like that they added some engraving on the top cap to make airflow adjustment even easier, but basically you can very easy adjust the airflow, bottom airflow you can adjust even easier by turning the chamber.
Placing the coils here is very easy, you can very easy place one coil or two coils here. In the package you will receive two coils which is a big plus. When you place your coils and put the cotton through the coils you need to place the cotton in the wicking slots and there is no reason to leave the cotton to be too long , wicking will be great. There is no leaking, chamber covers the slots for e liquid and you should not be worried about leaking if you wick this rdta properly. Vapor production is good. Flavor is not bad at all, flavor is good and I prefer to use it only with bottom airflow, in my opinion that way flavor is the best on this rdta and I must say, I like to vape different e liquids in this atomizer, I can try different combinations directly in the rdta.

Cons:

- I would like some engravings on the top cap
- There is no stopper on the chamber (I know to someone it can be a con), but here this is not actually a con because without stopper you can easy spin the chamber for single coil airflow

Pros:

- You can use two different coils
- You can use different e liquids
- Good airflow and there is a lot of airflow when slots are open
- No leaking
- Easy to build
- Good flavor
- Two coils in the package
- 510 drip tip adapter
- Regular 510 pin so you can use the rdta with regular mods

Fusion mod

Fusion mod is one very interesting mod that stands out because with this mod you can control each coil on the atomizer from the kit, fusion mod has two chips inside. If you use the atomizer from the kit, mod can work up to 100w with each coil seperately and you will use both chips that way, but if you want to use only one chip this mod can work up to 150w. Fusion mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries. Size of the mod: 84 x 41.5 x 41.8mm, mod is made out of Zinc Alloy and build quality is good, nothing bad that I can complain about. There is no any rattling when you shake the mod and it feels pretty much solid. Mod supports few working modes: VW, TC, TCR, BYPASS. You can see some branding on the mod, you can see "Ehpro", also you can see "Fusion". You can see venting holes on the both sides of the mod and you can see on each side small led light indicator in blue color, someone maybe will not like the indicator because you can't turn it off, personally I'm fine with it.

0LeY4V4.jpg

510 connection:

On the top of the mod you can see a little bit raised stainless steel connection and I like that because mod will not be scratched from the atomizer, threads are fine and I didn't have any problems. This mod has double pin so you can use the atomizer from the kit, but you still can use any other atomizer on this mod.

Battery door:

On the bottom of the mod you can see the battery door and you can open the door or close the door without problems. There is no gap between the mod and the battery door and there is no chance that battery door can open randomly. When you open the battery door you can see engraved battery orientation and when you have the batteries installed in the mod you can't hear any rattling when you shake the mod.

ZGEsaZE.jpg

vqm1BzL.jpg

Fire button, plus and minus buttons, display and usb:

The fire button is big and considering how this mod is shaped it is not hard to find and use the fire button, you can very easy use it with your index finger or with your thumb. The fire button is clicky, so far it works just fine, but you can activate the fire button with low pressure on it, I would like that they made it a little bit harder to press, but I will not take this as a con because it works just fine and they probably wanted fire button to be like that.
The screen is big enough so you can see on it all the information from both chips. Brightness of the screen is also good and if you want you can adjust the brightness of the screen on this mod, big plus for that.
Here we have two plus buttons and two minus buttons, so each chip has own plus and minus buttons. Buttons are good and you need to press buttons a little bit harder than the fire button.
On the front side of the mod we also have the usb port for charging and for software update. This mod supports balanced charging but as always I suggest you to charge your batteries in the external charger.

F5EgRNU.jpg

Using the mod:

To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button, but you can't turn it off with 5 clicks, you need to turn it off from the menu.
You need to click 3 times on the fire button to change work mode and you can choose between:

- Pwr
- Temp
- Tcr
- Bypass
- Disabled

So for each chip you will you use separate plus and minus buttons, you can set for example one chip to work in tc mode and you can set the second chip to work in power mode. With plus and minus buttons you will also adjust the power on each chip. If you want to use only one chip you can disable the other one with option "disabled". Also if you want to copy the adjusted power from one chip to another you can just press in the same time both plus buttons or both minus buttons depends from which chip you want to copy the power.
When you are in the power mode on the top of the screen you can see pwr and preheat, under that you can see adjusted power, next we have resistance of the coil and on the bottom of the screen we have dual battery indicator and puff time.

To enter the menu you need to press the fire button and plus or minus button in the same time, when you enter the menu you can see:

- Temperature system
- Auto off time
- Back light
- Software update
- Software version
- Power off
- Save and exit

You can lock the device by clicking on the fire button five times and then you can't use the mod until you unlock it.

This kit works very fine, it works as it should which is a big plus because this kit is very unique. This mod works fine with other atomizers as well, but it is nice experience to use it with the atomizer from the package because this mod is meant to be used with fusion rdta and I like how it works. I think that kit is very interesting and i like the fact that you can use different coils in the same atomizer. Mod is comfortable for using, I have similar shaped mods and I like how it is shaped, the fire button is placed on good position and it is easy to find it and use it. I can't find any big cons for this mod, but if I need to pick some I would say that maybe indicator light can be a con to someone because there is no option to turn it off, everything else is pretty much fine, build quality is good, there is a lot of options and two chips that actually works good.

Cons:

- You can't turn off the led indicator

Pros:

- You can control each coil
- You can use it with other atomizers
- Build quality
- Mod will not be scratched from the atomizer
- The fire button is on good position
- Big screen and you can change the brightness
- It is unique and it works as it should

You can buy it here: Ehpro fusion 2 in 1 kit

iaM4GYm.jpg