Ehpro Kayfun Lite Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm in the market for a better kayfun Lite Plus clone (I use the Tobeco currently), and I'm wondering whether I should get the v1 or v2. I prefer the mouthpiece from the v1 (I hesitate to call it a drip tip), but I like the idea of the dual airflow holes in the v2. I see no point in the drip-tip from the v2 dripping in a kayfun is not the proper way to fill it. Yet, maybe I could use the mouthpiece from my Tobeco kayfun clone with the Ehpro, hoping the stainless steel matches & whatnot.

Anybody have any thoughts on this? Why put a drip tip on a Kayfun clone? Is the dual-air flow worth it? Has anybody had experience using the mouthpiece from a Tobeco Kayfun Lite clone on an Ehpro? It seems to fit my old cartomizers I have laying around...

Tl;Dr - I want an Ehpro Kayfun Lite Plus, is it worth getting the v2 for the dual airflow despite me preferring the mouthpiece from the v1?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I like the dual airflow better. Make sure the one you order IS the dual airflow. Some v2s are single airflow. Its a regular 510 drip tip so yes, you can put any dt you want on it. Hey, I was using an expensive Driptipdesinz one on it. I suppose the dt cost as much as the clone, but it gave me a great vape so that's all that matters to me :)

I'm less concerned about it not fitting and more concerned about the steel not matching. I figure they would probably match but you never know, and I get the impression the Ehpro is more of a chrome finish whereas the Tobeco is more of a matte finish (could be wrong though, never seen an Ehpro KFL+ in person)

Last edited:
Ohh I should probably add that I am not a cloud chaser. Yes, I enjoy lungs hits, but I do it to stay away from tobacco and nothing more. I actually think the Tobeco works really well, but I keep hearing people say the Ehpro is so much better. I build my coils to like 2.4 ohms and run them at 8 watts so by no means do I need gigantic clouds...just seeking a somewhat better vape :)

nasca

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
USA
I'm less concerned about it not fitting and more concerned about the steel not matching. I figure they would probably match but you never know, and I get the impression the Ehpro is more of a chrome finish whereas the Tobeco is more of a matte finish (could be wrong though, never seen an Ehpro KFL+ in person)

not a chrome treatment; they're both stainless. one maybe more polished or brushed matte than the other, but it's not difficult at all the hit 'em with a scrotch brite pad until the surfaces match.

I definitely would not pick an atomizer based upon the driptip alone.

I definitely would not pick an atomizer based upon the driptip alone.

The only reason I say that is that I feel the tip from the v1 really helps enhance the flavor of the juice. Also, the v2 is slightly more expensive & the stainless steel color tends to be out of stock often. However, based on what you all have said I am sort of inclined to go with the v2 and just use my old tip if need be

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The first kfl+ I had here was a friend's authentic. Vapes the same, but heavy as a brick, lol! Good if you drop it as all the steel parts are very thick and heavy duty. But, you will definitely notice the weight when vaping. However, for the price right now, an authentic is a good choice. I don't think it has the dual airflow option though; I think EHPro is the only one who makes that. I did like my dual airflow EHPro better as far as the vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread