Whatever happened to the Kayfun Lite-Plus V2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
A couple of years ago, you could buy so many different clones of the Kayfun Lite-Plus V2, but it seems like nobody is making these anymore.

And most parts for these atomizers are not available from anyone anymore ... I can't even find the replacement clear plastic center tank section for it anywhere.

The few parts available from fasttech for this atomizer are now listed on there website under the name 'KF' .... but there is very little there now.

I even got on the svoemesto website, and there is no Kayfun Lite-Plus available anymore.

Folks .... This atomizer is all I have vaped on in the last 6 years, and the only atty that I truely love.

I guess companies like EHPro and others have just given up on the old Kayfun Lite.

I don't have a clue what present-day atty is available that mouth-to lung vapes and single coil builds just the ol' Kayfun Lite.

I am just very frustrated that my Kayfun Lite-Plus V2 days are numbered !

B3WaGZ2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
A couple of years ago, you could buy so many different clones of the Kayfun Lite-Plus V2, but it seems like nobody is making these anymore.

And most parts for these atomizers are not available from anyone anymore ... I can't even find the replacement clear plastic center tank section for it anywhere.

The few parts available from FastTech for this atomizer are now listed on there website under the name 'KF' .... but there is very little there now.

I even got on the SvoeMesto website, and there is no Kayfun Lite-Plus available anymore.

Folks .... This atomizer is all I have vaped on in the last 6 years, and the only atty that I truely love.

I guess companies like EHPro and others have just given up on the old Kayfun Lite.

I don't have a clue what present-day atty is available that mouth-to lung vapes and single coil builds just the ol' Kayfun Lite.

I am just very frustrated that my Kayfun Lite-Plus V2 days are numbered !

B3WaGZ2.jpg

They are definitely becoming scarce. I've accumulated 7 or 8 through the years. I need to order some coil decks for backup, but haven't found exactly what I was looking for.

if you like low profile atomizers the VV Beserker is a great MTL tank. There are others similar to it. The SXK Doggystyle is a winner for MTL as is the EHPRO True.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Thanks everyone for all the great info you have provided :)

I just ordered the YFTK version of the Kayfun Lite 2019 from 3FVape.

Also ordered the 'Long Mode' tank extension kit for it that increases the atty's juice volume.

I guess this is now the modern-day replacement for the old Kayfun Lite-Plus V2.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
If the Chinese clone Kayfun Lite 2019 vapes anything like my Kayfun Lite-Plus V2, I will be very happy.

MTL fairly tight draw using a single Kanthal 27 guage coil @ 1.3 ohms and powered with 10.8 watts

I vape in the same style as I used to smoke cigarettes.

Last cigarette smoked was on Feb 3, 2014 ... however, I still enjoy a good cigar maybe every other day :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
> Folks .... This atomizer is all I have vaped on in the last 6 years, and the only atty that I truely love.

I see where you are coming from and I STILL love my KFL2+ (I used them religiously also for at least 6 years and tried many others in between, always gotten back to the KFL2+)

But I found one which after these years could finally replace my KFL2+, because the draw is PERFECT, and the tank capacity is also (almost) as good as my KFL:

The DWARV!

$9.69 Dvarw MTL V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I am surprised myself but yes this is what I am now using.

There is another reason why I like the Dwarf: I have several KFL2+s and an assortment of decks and tanks for them, and at least one of them has smaller juice channels. This is not a problem if you vape high PG juices. But as soon as you get higher VG (which I sometimes like, even as a MTL vaper), the KFL2+ with the smaller channels can't wick fast enough. Trust me, get a Dvarw! And so much easier to refill, without always needing a screw driver :)

(I am a MTL vaper, 11ish Watts, single coil 1-1.5 Ohms, and I like VERY tight draws.)

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
if you like low profile atomizers the VV Beserker is a great MTL tank. There are others similar to it. The SXK Doggystyle is a winner for MTL as is the EHPRO True.

I only had the older Berserker Mini, and it was a nightmare. I have never cursed at an atty as often as with this POS. Remember, it had that issue with flooding. You could only fill it when you flipped it over. It also had serious problems with the juice channels (which I in the meantime drilled larger. HUGE difference :) But I think they solved these problems with the new version. That being said, no reason to get one with a Dwarv. Yes, the Dwarv makes overall a very cheap impression (literally like a $5 atty), and many other atties like the Berserker and even the old KFL2+ look much stylier. But the Dvarw is top with draw, flavour and just in general.

• Agree
Reactions: TraderX

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I have no idea of the reliability of the companies behind these links. But I did find these:

EHPro Kayfun V2 Lite+ V2 Tank

I picked up a couple of these a little while back. No problem at all with the order. I hadn't seen them on sale for quite a while until these ones showed up, so this might be the last chance.

Fat Daddy has quite a few spare parts for them. They come in kits and include stuff like the 510 pins and insulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread