EHPro Mini Buddha

Status
Not open for further replies.

stvn77

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2012
costa rica
hi
i just discover that kayfun lite center post fits mini buddha original center post on size and thread
i tried it yesterday on local shop, they lent me one just to see if it fits
i need to do a coil on it to see if really works, i ordered one from fatdaddy and it should be here on 2 weeks

pd... if anyone can try....

Last edited:

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
Received my mini Buddha a few days ago. 2,5 mm NiFe70 with Rayon. Nice airy draw but not a lot of flavor. Maybe comparing it to the Aqua V2 that I was using this past week is not fair but I expected a bit more flavor.
One really big issue is that I can't seem to fill it without a plastic dripper bottle sealing the intake hole. Neddle botles and syringes don't work as there is no air gap for the pressure to equalize. Is it just my Buddha?

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Received my mini Buddha a few days ago. 2,5 mm NiFe70 with Rayon. Nice airy draw but not a lot of flavor. Maybe comparing it to the Aqua V2 that I was using this past week is not fair but I expected a bit more flavor.
One really big issue is that I can't seem to fill it without a plastic dripper bottle sealing the intake hole. Neddle botles and syringes don't work as there is no air gap for the pressure to equalize. Is it just my Buddha?
Nope my buddha too is a little finicky when filling. I have to get the tip of the bottle just right. You get used to it once you've filled it a bunch of times.

stvn77

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2012
costa rica
hi
i just pick up kayfun lite rebuilt kit

20150928_173107_HDR.jpg 20150928_174204_HDR.jpg

i am using the orings (new ones are fatter) and the center post fit really fine
the draw feels tight

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)

Vapexyz

Dec 20, 2015
I received my "Big Buddha Mini" from Vivid Smoke today. The quality of the piece is very nice and it is well machined. Mine arrived clean, so I built it straight out of the box.

I bought mine for use on the 20W iStick, and it's fits darn near perfectly, with only an almost unnoticeable overhang:

View attachment 424412

For those interested in putting it on a Nemi, it overhangs to much for my taste:

View attachment 424413

The build deck:

View attachment 424416

I wrapped a 26ga, 2.4mm contact coil which came to 1.2Ω:

View attachment 424414

Wicked with CVS Organic cotton ball. I thinned the tails and placed them in the juice channels. The chimney is one piece so your wicks will have to be in place before installing the chimney:

View attachment 424415

This thing does have dual air holes each with it's own adjustment. I placed the coil in between them. The draw on this is surprisingly open, even with the AFC screws screwed all the way in. Those looking for a tighter draw may want to look elsewhere. I personally find it comfortable for MTL, but I could see that others might not. Opened up, you could lung hit this one. With the small chamber, flavor is good as I would have expected. It came with spare o-rings, a couple extra screws, and another key chain screw driver to add to my collection. It would have been nice if they had included a spare glass tube.

So far it seems to be wicking well, but I'll probably experiment some more, and for my next build I'll be using a thinner gauge wire to get a little more warmth.

I got the Buddha mini today and it's excellent so far-- except it backs up when filling through the bottom fill hole. I've had to take off the entire bottom piece and fill (precariously) then screw back together. Since it seems you have good experience with it I hoped you might be able to advise. Have the Russian 91 and have had no fill problems so not sure what the issue is...
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Belhade

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I got the Buddha mini today and it's excellent so far-- except it backs up when filling through the bottom fill hole. I've had to take off the entire bottom piece and fill (precariously) then screw back together. Since it seems you have good experience with it I hoped you might be able to advise. Have the Russian 91 and have had no fill problems so not sure what the issue is...
Thanks in advance.
If you use a plastic tip bottle, you just have to find the sweet spot while applying some downward pressure to keep it sealed. That's the biggest con of this tank.

Vapexyz

Dec 20, 2015
If you use a plastic tip bottle, you just have to find the sweet spot while applying some downward pressure to keep it sealed. That's the biggest con of this tank.
Thank you for the quick response! That must be the issue (using needle tip and can't get far enough to create a seal). Will try with plastic tip.

Reactions: aldenf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread