Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Well, I finally got to building my First B-B mini (the Holidays kind of tripped me up some, I was away all but 3 days and got my 2 mini's just 30 minutes before I left home, so they just set there). Just 3 days ago when I got back, I first took it apart (my Black one) to inspect it. It was a Awful Mess, Straight out of the box. First, before I even took it out of the little package I noticed that the Top small o-ring was ALL Bent out of shape, like it was caught up on the dry glass when being assembled, and pulled down (stretched) out of the small top o-ring slot (groove) about 3mm down the inside of the glass tube, almost torn in half, thankfully the spares baggie had 1 extra. Then upon dis-assembly, I noticed the center pin air slots (510 pin) had long metal slivers in 2 of the air slots, I took my needle file to so as to clean that up. Then finally, I noticed that one of the air holes (where the set screw resides) had a big chunk (more like a small curl) of metal shaving that I had to carefully use my needle file on again to get that all smoothed out without messing up the set screw threads. Wow, that was a time consuming PITA that I should NOT have had to go thru (the worst by far of any tank I have ever owned), but I knew Chinese QC was a myth, at best, before I went into this and DO count myself lucky and fortunate that I have read this whole thread so as to be on the look out for such abnormalities. Thanks Guys for you're posts on possible trouble spots and things to look for with this RTA, it did save me time in the long run knowing what to look out for. The threads were all in Very good shape, and worked very smoothly. As a heads up, one can "kind of" adjust the airflow (slightly) by how tight you screw in the 510 pin (not much lee-way here) before you screw in the set screws in the airflow holes, so that the air slots in the 510 are NOT perfectly lined up with the air adjustment holes in the base, I did it both ways and noticed a "small" difference (I tend to like a tighter draw for MTL). I now have my 510 pin screwed in about half way off set to the air flow holes and get a slightly more restricted draw than having the 510 pin air slots perfectly aligned with the air adjustment (set screw) holes. This post is getting too long (ya think ?? :facepalm:) so on to post #2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belhade

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
After getting my Black B-B mini coiled with a 2mm, 30g double twisted 'UD' Kanthal, 9/8 wraps with KGD and 1.25 ohms at 15-17 watts, all put back together, what did I get ?? One Damn Good Vape !! :thumbs: This thing is simply Amazing !! :vapor:For a TootleWomper, this RTA is S W E E T, and everything that ya'll have said about it is true. For such a small tank this is Not difficult at all to build on, gives Good Vapor, has Great Taste, NO drips or leaks, and is just a Fun RTA to work with. I have All the Lemo's ((7) of them to be exact), (2) Cthulhu V2's, (2) Magma's and several other drippers and Clearo's and enjoy them ALL, but this RTA is just plain Fun to work with.

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Nice, I like it. Looks Great paired with the B-B mini. How does it perform ?

Comfy in the hand, solidly made, a little heavy, good materials, finish won't wear off. Don't like that you can't charge through the usb. I don't use the TC. I'm pretty indifferent to most regulated mods, so you might want to check out the thread here. Smok Koopor Mini 60w

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Comfy in the hand, solidly made, a little heavy, good materials, finish won't wear off. Don't like that you can't charge through the usb. I don't use the TC. I'm pretty indifferent to most regulated mods, so you might want to check out the thread here. Smok Koopor Mini 60w

Okie Dokie Pole, will do. Thanks Partner.

Reactions: TheWestPole

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I went ahead and got a Black VTC-mini to pair up with my Black BB mini. The Black BB mini is working Great :thumbs: after several tank fulls, 2 re-coils and re-wicks (went from 2mm up to 2.5mm ID Double Twisted 30g Kanthal 'UD' pre-Twisted). No Runs, No Drips, No Errors. Aside from the initial QC problems with the Black BB mini I have had Zero, Zip, Nada problems with this little guy. Taste Great, and is Less Filling. Thanks All for this Great Thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread